L'Oréal Bambi Eye Mascara Reviews
#66 in Mascara

February 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bambi eyes here we come!

I really liked this mascara, not clumpy and with a few coats made my lashes very long and natural looking. I did find it took longer to dry than most mascaras, i had a few smudges from blinking by the time it dried lol Overall great and use it everyday!

January 21, 2021

A fairly good mascara

I had high expectations for this mascara, as it seemed like it was going to give length and also separation to my lashes. The formula is very light, which makes it hard to really adhere to my lashes, and takes a while to build up (takes me 3 to 4 coats) but once it's built up it does look very nice. If you're looking for dramatic lashes, I would pass on this. If you're looking for lashes that are longer but also natural looking, this product is for you!

January 02, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Lovely

Me encantaron mis pestaña después de esto, si me las alarga y quedan muy tiernas y largas, además de estilizadas. Se ven muy bien y a un excelente precio

August 12, 2020

Amazing product

This product is probably the best mascara I have tried. With only one or two strokes, and best of all, not clumpy at all! it leaves my lashes separated I would. Recommend

August 12, 2020

Best Everyday Mascara

this is the ideal everyday mascara. makes the lashes look long and fluttery without looking dramatic. isnt hard to remove with a great wear time. if you want something thats more natural looking but will make your lashes look stunning then you will like this one.

June 10, 2020

Does it it says it will

In the midst of everything going on I stopped at my local shoppers drug mart to shop cause I missed it so much. I ended up picking up 4 new mascaras that just came out and out of all of things this one was a winner. Just like all drug store mascaras u do need to coat it up but the results are bang on! Bambi eyes it is!!

May 27, 2020

Amazing Product

This product is probably the best mascara I have tried. With only one or two strokes, my lashes were long, thick and best of all, not clumpy at all! Definitely recommended 💗

April 09, 2020

Beautiful, fluttery lashes

Love this mascara and how it leaves my lashes separated , fluttery, no clumping . Easy to apply, builds up very easily, nice rich black , doesn’t flake and leaves a nice curl .

April 06, 2020

Amazed

I got the Bambi Eye Mascara in Blackest Black and I was shook when I first applied it on my eyelashes. My straight short asian eyelashes aren't long but when I applied the bambi eye mascara on them they looked so much thicker, darker and longer than they ever did! I was super happy that it didn't clump at all after few applications and the formula indeed got every lash. The packaging is sleek, elegant and luxurious looking. However, the wand is actually a bit too big and bit heavy for my liking to hold but irregardless I really like this mascara and I would definitely recommend for mascara lovers to try it out!

February 06, 2020

No spider lashes

This mascara is pretty good. I'm not a fan of the brush as i prefer longer bristles but it does a great job at separating the lashes to give a more natural look, it doesn't clump and stays on the whole day. You definitely have to apply a few layers to get the desired look.