L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Gold Serum Treatment Reviews
Ranked #450 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

June 21, 2017

Love it!!

Bought this at my local drugstore 5 days ago and I use it twice daily, morning and evening, on cleansed skin. The next day my face felt amazing!!! It does have a strong scent but I really don't mind it at all. It's not the cheapest of products but if something works great I don't mind paying! I would highly recommend this product!!

January 07, 2016

Love this serum....A little goes a long way....I use this mostly in the summer..It is light on the skin but you can really feel it hydrate...Excellent after a day outside in the summer when it is warmer and you have used a sunscreen. I wash my face with just a warm wash cloth to remove any dust and pollutants and before my face dries I apply this serum...You can feel it absorb quickly into your skin but all you need is a few drops to cover your whole face and lips.....Definitely a must have in the summer....

December 24, 2015

Goes on smoothly and absorbs fast. The serum is literally like putting gold liquid on you face. I like it but too early to say if it will help with anti aging.