L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 283 in Facial Exfoliators

Deeply cleans skin and unclogs--pore by pore--without overdrying. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller and skin smoother.

February 03, 2015

If you are searching for something affordable that clean your skin make your pores smaller,than you are looking at the right product.
    Its available for all kind of skin.
    -for normal skin
    -acne\blemish prone skin
    -sensitive skin
    It also easy to use

November 08, 2013

I love the smell of this facial cleanser. It is refreshing and leaves my skin nice and clean. The best part is with the scrubbing tool you only have to use a little bit because it will lather really wwell. That of course can save you a couple bucks. Just be sure to clean your scrubber really well every few days.

April 20, 2012

Great exfoliating scrub for sensitive skin. Smells great too!

February 04, 2012

This scrub is amazing!! I love the little scrubbie that comes with each bottle!

September 16, 2011

I have extremely sensitive skin, allergic to fragrance, and prone to pimples and large pores. This product not only cleared my pimples, made my pores less visible, but all without causing me to break out with an allergic reaction, or turn my face bright red! I love it! it has taken me almost 10 years to find something that works on my face... im proud to say that i now excusively use l oreals products on my face and am happier than i have ever been! YAY for clear skin!

March 10, 2011

I use this scrub every day! It has a wonderful scent and apricot seed. It is not like your usual exfoliating scrub, the seed bits are much smaller than usual. It is less harsh and does not leave your skin feeling like it was just raked over. In addion to removing the dead skin, it helps keep black heads and dirt at bay.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault