Loreal Luscious Mascara Carbon Black Reviews
#87 in Mascara

February 10, 2020
    South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Good

I have naturally long eyelashes but they aren't very thick this is great for my eyelashes as it makes them longer and thicker and lasts ages aswell really good.

February 04, 2020

I would buy this again and again.

Great product for waterproof mascara. Fullness. I have very light lashes and fine hair. It covers the lashes evenly and stays on all day without any smearing.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Great

I’m onto my 5th one. I hate most mascaras because they smudge all around my eyes, tried benefit ones to maybeline ones but that all have the same horrible result. This l’oréal mascara is by far the best one, may not work for everybody but this doesn’t smudge on me and i have chinky eyes so that’s a common problem with me. makes your lashes stand out, ive been asked if i was wearing false eyelashes whilst wearing it and i have naturally short/thin lashes. Highly recommend this product. It’s little bit on the expensive side for a mascara but it’s good quality

July 20, 2019

Makes your lashes

So this product is the best product to that I have tried it's goes on very nicely the applicator is easy it doesn't Clump up when you put it on and it makes your lashes beautiful and long

March 07, 2019

Best mascara

This mascara is the best I have ever tried (and trust me when I say I’ve tried a lot of mascaras!) I’ve tried different mascara tips, using more than one application, more than one application with more than one type of mascara, curling my lashes, etc., and none compare to this mascara. It has amazing coverage and makes my lashes appear to be longer. It stays on all day and although it isn’t waterproof, it’s amazing and I would highlyyy recommend it to everyone that’s looking for an amazing mascara!

January 13, 2019

Love

Love this product I tend to buy it on sale because it can run a bit pricey. it lasts awhile and applies very thin and smooth not clumpy. dries fast and is light on the lashes

December 26, 2018
    Ohio, United States

This is a great product!

I have used the product for the passed year and truly find it to be wonderful. My lashes look so good that even my husband said you eyelashes look great! The color is vibrant. The fibers stay on and even if I forget to remove it prior to exercising it looks great and doesn’t run at all. I will continue to use this product for a long time!

December 04, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Favourite mascara

I bought this mascara because I heard good reviews on it so decided to give it a try and I'm in love. This is my go to mascara for daily use. It is nice and thin so it does not clump at all. It's nice anand dark and makes my lashes appear longer while still looking very natural.

April 26, 2018

Great price. Great quality!

Amazing product! It’s the only mascara I ever use, my lashes are very short and thin but this definitely makes them stand out! I always like to do two coats.

April 10, 2018

Not as advertised

I purchased this to lengthen lashes and to be waterproof. It is very light in its application and seems to have little actual affect on the appearance of the length of my lashes. It doesn't clump which is a good thing nor does the tube get gunky.