Good

L'Oreal Paris Color Infallible Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 464 in Makeup

October 21, 2015

The slightest bit expensive for a single eyeshadow, but this lasts forever! I have it in the shade Sahara Treasure. The colour is extremely pigmented and super gorgeous!! Very shimmery and SUPER easy to apply (just swipe it on with your finger and blend out a tiny bit with a clean finger). Lasts all day long and doesn't crease. They have a huge colour selection that I believe includes mattes as well. No complaints at all!!

October 24, 2014

Full review at [Sakura, Lovely] https://sakuralovely.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/loreal-color-infallible-eyeshadows-lor-lor-lor-collection/

I absolutely love these eyeshadows. They are very similar to the Armani Eyes to Kill but with less complex finishes at a lower price point. The quality can be inconsistent within the line, but for the most part they are metallic, long-lasting and apply well. Make sure to keep the stopper to keep the powder pressed within the pot! There can be a bit of all out on application but they apply well with both fingers and brushes. I have had mine for several years and have not had any issues with them drying out.

August 05, 2014

Love the brillance and stays put the whole day

October 24, 2013

This is one of the few hair colours that actually cover the grey hair. It leaves your house very shiny and great condition

December 03, 2012

I own three different infallible eye shadows and I love them! They're so fun for a night out!! I love that they can be SO bold or they can be very subtle depending on how you apply it. I think it's a bit pricey - especially for a University student like myself - but it doesn't hurt to splurge. My favorite one that I own is called "time resist white" and that is the only one of the three that I wear during the day just because it's so simple and pretty when applied lightly!

February 13, 2012

This is by far the best eyeshadow I have ever used in my 46 years! The color lasts and stays strong for more than 24 hrs! Doesn't crease, fade or appear on my glasses lol. This is one of the best new products I have tried

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic