L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews
#13 in Foundation

February 13, 2019

Top of the line product - Drugstore price!

This product is a must have!!
    I use to use Doublewear by Estee Lauder, But it does add up over the year in it being around $42 CAD a bottle and my sunglasses would pull it right off my nose in the summer, even with using a few different techniques, it just wasn’t “wowing” me. So I decided to try this brand recommended by a YOUTUBE makeup guru. ONLY $22 CAD, And it was Love at first try! It glides on in a medium coverage, add another layer for full coverage. It stays on Matte all day, and stays on under my sunglasses! It’s beautiful. Very happy with this choice and will continue to use!

November 02, 2018

A true matte finish for oily complexions

This foundation is a miracle for oily skin types however, it can be drying for those who have combo/dry skin. It stays on for the entire day - very similar to the Estee Lauder double wear.

February 27, 2018

best drugstore makeup

its as good as anything you get from sephora. its pretty expensive for drugstore but its a really good high coverage foundation. i like the tube its easy to transport and not a lot of extra packaging.

January 21, 2018

Too cakey

Unfortunately this foundation was a hard no for me. I found my face looking and feeling dry and cakey. The makeup sunk into any fine lines, separated and oxidized. That said, it did lead to Infallible Pro-Glow, which is now a fave of mine. I have combination skin (oily-ish T zone/normal everywhere else) and this just zapped any and all moisture from my face, yikes!

January 19, 2018
    Texas, United States

A must have for oily skin!!

A must have for oily skin especially living in a hot and humid area much like myself it’s almost sweat resistant last me all day long to me the coverage is medium to full covers all my imperfections and it’s affordable easy to apply easy to get out of the bottle little goes long ways it’s so soft and smooth!!

October 16, 2017

Long lasting Superb finish!

It is super long wearing and medium to full coverage.
    I am yellow-toned and tried shade 104 although i think 106 is better for my skin tone.

Honestly a great price for a foundation. Under$20 and feels like over $40

September 26, 2017

Great!

It kept my face matte. I have very oily skin. I wouldn't say it's 24 hours like it says on the bottle. I would say after four hours it need to pat the oils away. For a drugstore product it is very good.

September 11, 2017

Best drugstore foundation

I bought mine months ago. This foundation is a lil bit liquidy. Full coverage which I love. It doesn't have a strong scent. If you're skin is dry stay away to this foundation better buy the pro glow one cos this foundation tends to mattify your face or if you still plan to use this prep your face very well or use a good moisturizer.

August 16, 2017

goof product, but not my favourite

I started using this because a friend had left it behind and I ran out of my own. I really loved the way it went on, and had pretty good staying power for the price. I noticed eventually (after a few months) that my skin didn't love it. I wasn't sure if it was this product or something else causing some breakouts, but after switching back to my original, my skin cleared. Im sure it would work for most and agree with your skin, just wasnt for me !

August 13, 2017

Great product - not for people with dry skin

This product is wonderful for me in the summer but not in the winter. My skin is much more dry in the winter and the mattefying effect of this product is too much for my skin to handle during the cold weather. It sticks to my dry spots and appears patchy on my skin. However, in the summer this is my go-to drugstore foundation. It is cheap, effective and easy to apply. Build-up is not needed as it has decent coverage and it stays on all day without needing to reapply.