L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 729 in Foundation

July 11, 2017

Would Repurchase

This is another foundation I enjoy. I prefer the Pro Glow over this matte version but both are really nice. Easy to work with & blend, and doesn't go too terribly dark on me through the day!

July 05, 2017

favourite drugstore foundation

great foundation! great for paler girls who need a really light coloured foundation that stays on all day. Very matte finish with medium coverage. Excellent packaging with convenient design.

July 03, 2017

Favorite

This foundation has been my favourite so far out of all the ones ive tried. It does not look cakey at all, and once i set it with a powder, its pretty long lasting. The colour matches my skin really well. I have oily skin and this matte foundation is perfect.

June 03, 2017

Hands down the best drug store foundation I have used so far. The coverage is amazing and it last the whole day with primer of cource. I love the finish and it's around 20 so you can't go wrong

June 02, 2017

Je voyais se fond de teint partout sur les réseaux sociaux. Alors un jour je me suis "Aller je vais me l'acheter". Résultat : complètement bluffer il couvre parfaitement les rougeurs et les petits boutons. En revanche le seul défaut que je lui trouve c'est qu'il fait un léger effet "plâtre". Pendant une période je l'utilisais en tant que anti-cerne, et c'était niquel !

May 31, 2017

Great drugstore foundation. I only buy it when it's on sale because 20$ for drugstore foundation is a bit much when I can spend an extra 10 for a higher end foundation. I have to add some extra steps to stop it from breaking up around my nose but when I do that, this foundation lasts all day!

May 26, 2017

This is one of the best drug store foundations I have ever used. It has high coverage which is what I love and glides on the skim so smoothly. Best used with a beauty blender the coverage is unreal.

April 23, 2017

This is probably one of the best foundations i have tried. I have acne prone, combination skin with an oily tzone and this foundation is super buildable with great coverage to start with. Stays matte all day and when used with a setting spray it hardly moves. The shade I got is too orange toned for me but i mix with a cooler colour and it's perf. Love this foundation and would repurchase!

April 22, 2017

This stuff is THE BOMB. I love how its top quality for a very affordable price. It is super matte, lasts all day long and is medium to full coverage. This is my all time favourite foundation!

April 21, 2017

I love so much this Foundation! Can't go anywhere without it! I find it very easy to apply. You can find it at any drugstore! For a basic price but an amazing product!