L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Reviews
#19 in Mascara

November 06, 2019

Game changer

Back in 2014 when I didn’t know anything about makeup I bought this product just for the name of it “manga” . Then I started using it and liked the idea of putting makeup. So this product started my makeup journey :)

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Must have for every makeup bag

This is my go to mascara. My eyelashes are fair and small. The first day I wore this I was asked whether I was wearing falsies. It's fantastic value for money and the product lasts all day without needing a touch up.

April 03, 2019

My favourite drug store mascara

This is my go to drug store mascara! It adds volume without clumping the lashes, and it doesn’t flake off throughout the day which is a bonus is your wearing for longer periods of time. This mascara all around makes my eyelashes look great!

February 05, 2019

Love love love this mascara!

I loooove this mascara! Its not top of the line so its affordable and well worth it! A definite MUST in my makeup bag. I also love the look (anything pink and black is a win for me lol). I find it effective, it lengthens my lashes and it gives volume. You can reapply for added volume if you like, but I find it unnecessary. Highly recommend this mascara for your next department store/pharmacy fave!

June 22, 2018

One of the best!

I’ve been using this mascara for a while now and it’s one of my favourites. I naturally have long lashes but this just gives me thah extra volume I need. It applies well and ther is little to no clumping. I would highly recommend it!

April 11, 2018

bold

This is a great mascara for anyone looking for a bold look and a ton of volume and length. One coat is all you need unless you are going for a really dramatic look. It doesn't flake off, but it does take a little bit longer than regular mascaras to dry. Also, the super curved brush is great for getting every lash, just be careful not to hit your eye .... like I did ! ugh

January 21, 2018

My Long Lash Secret

I'm a mascara junkie -- all about lashes. I can't recall how I stumbled upon Miss Magna but it's been a staple of mine for years. There's a stipulation with this mascara though - I never use it on its own. While it does a fantastic job at lengthening, it does nothing for volume and lashes don't stay as separated as I would prefer. That said, I layer Miss Magna on AFTER a coat of Lash Paradise -- Lash Paradise gives me incredible volume and Miss Magna intensifies the length - it's the perfect combination <3

1.7/5

October 14, 2017

WORst

I was not even able to apply it. It was on sale so i ended up trying it and lord i threw it it the garbage pissed off that i had to start my makeup over. No curved lash only sticky pointy lashes

October 06, 2017

Love love love

This is my absolute all time favourite mascara. I have spent years trying to find the best mascara, tried drugstore and high end and could never find that right one. But this mascara nailed it. It gives you amazing volume and it's not very expensive.

August 26, 2017

Long lashes here I come!

I have naturally blonde hair and dirty blonde lashes. I'm constantly trying to find a mascara that makes me look as doll like as possible without being creepy. I found this mascara awesome and so easy to remove, its like it adds extra fibers into your lashes to make them look full and so pretty. This mascara not only looks good, but makes me feel confident.