L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 919 in Mascara

May 16, 2017

I was absolutely surprised by how much I love this mascara. I generally use high end mascara but found my self travelling with out and the miss manga was the one type available, I definitely do not regret my decision to buy it. This mascara is great mine is not water proof but I find that it does not smudge at all even when at the gym but comes off with just water, and you cannot beet the $4 price tag!

April 30, 2017

My sister and I really like L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara. The packaging is so cute! It's only about $5. It provides us with lots of volume, although I do agree with the others,as in it does tend to clump at times. Over all I thought the Miss Manga Mascara was ok. I haven't purchased in a while but I still would.

1.5/5

April 22, 2017

Horrible, horrible, horrible! I found the wand way too flimsy and it almost flings right through your lashes without depositing any product. Did not see any real results with this. Fail on L'oreal's part.

March 08, 2017

As a person with a very minimal makeup routine, this mascara has taken top place in it. Smooth, doesn't clump, dries quickly, make my lashes longer and a little more exaggerated, and doesn't flake! I always make sure to have it on hand. It's a little pricey but well worth it!

January 26, 2017

My review of L'Oréal Paris Miss Manga mascara;
    After trying out what seems like a thousand mascara products, I finally came across Miss Manga. With its adorable packaging, I thought I'd give it a shot. This is now my 3rd purchase! Love this product, it is my go-to mascara.

January 15, 2017

This is my favorite mascara! I love the bristles and the way it separates and exaggerates my lashes. I get plenty of compliments on lashes. For a drug store product it's results and very satisfying.

December 09, 2016

Had very high hopes for this mascara because my best friend loves it, I on the other hand did not! Very bad mascara for short, straight lashes. Made my lashes very clumpy and smudged like crazy!

November 19, 2016

This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used in my life. It made my lashes clump together & whenever I would blink, it felt like I had stuff in my eyes. It was so hard to come off my lashes, and when it did come off it took half my eye lashes with it.

September 26, 2016

So I wanted to get this because of the name and obviously the cartoon lol. I had high hopes. I would never buy it full price tho. I accidentally bought a green one and it's so bright haha so it's good for pigment alright. I got the black brown and it's quite nice. I'm huge on mascara because I have short lashes and this ain't bad. It's a bit clumsy to apply. I'm not a fan of the wand but it does add volume. Not so much length or at least not as much as I would expect but it's alright.

September 22, 2016

I bought this by accident and I hated how it made my lashes look all stuck together. who would even want their eyelashes to look all stuck together. I would never ever buy this again