L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

January 06, 2017

This has been my go to mascara for years, I am a Cosmetician by trade and so far many many, years later it has not let me down, it does not flake, however my only complaint is sometimes its a tad difficult to remove leaving a shadow behind once removed with make up remover.

January 05, 2017

I bought this because Jaclyn Hill told me too!! Lol seriously and glad I did, it's super black, does apply easily and is easy to apply, after application my lashes do look fuller and longer. Don't like how long it takes to dry, I always get it on my upper lid, drives me crazy, also find taking it off to be a challenge but more likes than dislikes and it's affordable so I recommend

3.2/5

January 03, 2017

I remember this as my first volumizing mascara. It did give some extra volume but nothing special. Basically you get what you pay for. It does cover but it has always been clumpy for me. No extra length but then it never said it will give that. It does dry out pretty fast and a lot of times I even bought one that was dry from the store.

December 10, 2016

i am impressed by this mascara it really works well, it gave my lashes more volume and more length without clumping, and its not expensive, great mascara

December 02, 2016

As an ex Flight Attendant I have tried EVERY Mascara.This one for the price and quality is excellent. It added volume easily to my eyelashes.It stayed on all day and was super easy to remove.I am very sensitive and it did not annoy my eyes at all.

November 28, 2016

This is the mascara that I currently have. I love mascara but hate buying it because there are way too many to choose from and I don't get expensive ones so I never know what to choose. I ran in and grabbed this kind one day because I lost my other and was in a hurry. So glad I did. Its cheap but easy to use and works for me. It flakes once in a while but washes off easily with a little soap. If you just use the basics and are on a budget when it comes to makeup, this mascara is for you.

November 28, 2016

This is my favorite drugstore mascara by far! It doesn't make my eyes itch, the level of volume is great and it's very black! The only con, if you wear glasses and have long lashes, some flakes might show up on your lenses by the end of the day, but nothing that a quick wipe couldn't fix.

2.8/5

November 28, 2016

This mascara for ME...was too clumpy!!! I tried so many times to love it, but it never worked out for me...

However, maybe if you combine it was a lash primer before it might help to reduce how clumpy it usually gets?

November 19, 2016

This mascara is great for layering. I love putting 2 to 3 coats on my lashes, and I normally use this for the second coat. It's a great option for people on a budget.

2.0/5

November 19, 2016

I was not impressed with this mascara- i literally went out the next day to buy my usual cover girl mascara because this product clumped so quickly! I couldnt use it for more than one day.