L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 915 in Mascara

Voluminous waterproof volume building mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 4x their natural thickness. The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application.

May 21, 2017

Ce mascara est un incontournable. Sans grumeaux, il donne un volume parfait aux cils. De plus, sa brosse n'est pas trop grosse donc très facile d'utilisation. En plus le prix est abordable!

May 03, 2017

Bought and used for my wedding. It worked great and held up throughout the entire night. It is indeed waterproof, very smudge resistant and the wand spreads lashes easily.

January 09, 2017

Love this mascara! It is my all time go to not only for myself but on clients. Super black and stays put. Great value Thor a product that lives up to the hype!

January 08, 2017

This is my go to mascara. My eyelashes are thin and boring (LOL). I love the thin brush because it allows me to get to all my lashes. It doesn't clump and it has a good texture to it. My lashes look thicker and longer.

This mascara is often on sale which is a bonus.

November 30, 2016

I was surprised this quality could be found in a drugstore mascara. This mascara does it all waterproof lengthen and makes your lashes look fuller. I had my doubts especially with a waterproof mascara but I was pleased all around. Price, performance and amount of product . Very nice

November 28, 2016

I won't be buying this again. The wand comes out with a whole tonne of product on it so it is impossible to put it on without clumps. I have to wipe it down before using it, pretty annoying.
    It stays on all day but it smears very easily.

November 14, 2016

Mascara is very clumpy and leaves eyelashes feeling heavy and spidery. Right from the get go when you pull out the wand you can see that the mascara is not evenly distributed throughout the bristles. Bought in a pinch because that's exactly what it is. It's the mascara that stays in your makeup bag that you never really use because it's not the best but you don't quite through it out incase you can't find another mascara.

November 14, 2016

Probably the worst mascara I've ever bought. When you pull the wand out, the product was smeared all over the brush, rather than evenly applied over all the bristles. When I put it on my eyelashes, it went on in big clumps and was very messy. I will not be buying this product again.

September 27, 2016

This mascara has the perfect consistency and has a really nicely made applicator blush that helps it go on thick but not clumpy, it's waterproof so it lasts all day and night if you need it too. I love the dark black color to it. It really enhances the eyes. I find this mascara not only helps with volume but helps with length and works very well with an eyelash curler. They seem to stay curled up all day as though it's like a glue of sorts, you'll need makeup remover to get off if you don't want to pull it off your lashes cause it sticks very well

September 27, 2016

Love this mascara; the basics always work best. Makes my lashes appear full and long. Doesn't wipe off during the day but can make a mess trying to take off with just water in the shower. You need a good makeup remover to get rid of residual mascara on your lashes. You can also pull this mascara off in clumps in the shower; though I'm sure most mascaras which are waterproof would do the same. Best mascara bang for the buck. Why pay more when you don't need to.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?