L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 731 in Foundation

May 11, 2017

If a lighter coverage and natural glow is what you're looking for in a foundation, this one would be great. I had to purchase this foundation when my go to regular true match liquid foundation shade was sold out. This foundation I can feel more on my face but the coverage isn't as good as my regular foundation. I do enjoy the slight healthy glow/shine it gives me and will probably use it more in summer when I need just a light coverage.

1.5/5

April 10, 2017

This foundation didn't work on my skin type at all. I found it to slip around on my face and it started to separate within a few hours. I have oily skin. If you have dry-normal then this may work a lot better for you, but for my oily-skin girls I'd say skip it.

February 24, 2017

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation gives you a sun kissed glow day to night it looks natural and never over done, caky or, flaky. My go to for a NO MAKEUP look!

August 14, 2016

This foundation is great for dry and combination skin types. It is medium coverage and is quite build-able. If you use it with a water based primer and setting spray it is even better. I would not suggest using an oily or silicone based moisturizer, toner, or setting spray though because your face will look super oily.

August 07, 2016

L"Oreal True Match foundation truly matches my skin pigmentation. I use a small amount and use a sponge to gently spead on my skin. It feels so natural on my skin, I don't even feel it on. It lasts for quite a while and has none of those greasy effects some foundations have. My skin looks natural yet fresh and vibrant. It just glides over the wrinkles and does not cake in them. It is super easy and quick to apply. No fuss. I recommend this product for an all around beautiful, clean and fresh face.

July 12, 2016

This has been the most lightweight foundation I've ever used. It's amazing to have this foundation on in the summer as well. Gives you a very natural glow without dabbing too much on.

July 11, 2016

I absolutely love this foundation product! Works well on skin and blends in, even with my combination-typed skin. I found it to be pricier than my usual brands, however it's worth it.

3.2/5

July 04, 2016

It is a great foundation for oily skin, however, it does not provide as much coverage as the original true match foundation. I would recommend setting it with a powder in order to gain more coverage.

2.7/5

June 28, 2016

It is a little bit pricey for what I was expected.
    The quality is average but anyway it is a drug store product so I can not complaint
    Actually it works ok for the luminousity

June 22, 2016

One of the few drugstore foundations I would return to. This formula left my skin glowing and dewy but not shiny. I did set with a bit of powder for added longevity. I hope they never discontinue this product, it's a great product but L'Oreal needs to lower the price.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!