LUSH Bath Bombs Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 1024 in Bath & Body

April 14, 2017

Although a bit pricey for one bath, I promise you these bath bombs are absolutely to die for. They smell amazing and make your skin feel so smooth. They come in several scents and fun colors. They're great for everyone, kids and adults. They are cruelty free and made from natural products. I would definitely recommend these!

April 13, 2017

I live for lush! I started using lush bath bombs about a year ago now and use them quite often, they smell great and soothe you after a hard day. The only less fortunate thing is the price and some may leave a faint stain on your skin depending on how strong the dye is.

April 11, 2017

I love my bath tub. I received a bunch of Lush Bath Bombs for a gift. I had never used them before. I so enjoyed the tiny bubbles in the bath. the refreshing scent and after how soft my skin felt.

April 11, 2017

I love love love Lush Bath Bombs! The colors are amazing and unlike any other bath bomb I have tired. The fragrances, and textures are amazing. They make your skin feel so soft after using them, and they a very pretty to look at. Would Recommend to anyone!

April 04, 2017

These bombs are my dirty little secret. Though costly and occasionally messy (colour/sparkles left in the tub) the scents, colours and ingredients make for a most relaxing and enjoyable bath experience. I tend to break mine to make them last multiple baths.

March 29, 2017

My ultimate favorite thing ever. I love the bath bombs and assortment of scents and relaxing methods. A bit pricey but worth it for me to have a wonderful bath experience. I love trying new bombs but always make sure to grab a few favorites when i am there

March 16, 2017

Lush bath bombs are the best gift you could ever receive! The first time I used one was during my pregnancy, I was exhausted and achy all the time. I found it was the only thing that helped me relax and sooth my achy body. They also come in tons of different scents which is great for everyone!

February 03, 2017

there bath bombs are so amazing and work so great i love all the colors and smells that they have. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time if you use them wisely

January 13, 2017

The Golden Wonder bath bomb is amazing! I love the smell, colour and the little stars that are in the bath bomb. It makes my skin feel so soft. It is one of my favourite bath bombs that Lush sells, too bad that it is only available around christmas.

January 04, 2017

I discover Lush bath balls a couple years ago as a birthday gift. Now im addicted! Love the smell , the ingredients are naturals what asking more ? Treat yourself and try one of the many kinds they made .

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer