LUSH Bath Bombs Reviews
#927 in Bath & Body

July 30, 2021

The best bath bombs

I ordered about 100$ worth of products from lush, I absolutely love each and every one of them ! They make my poor dry skin feel amazingly soft and they all smell great!

February 15, 2021
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

It’s a treat

I’ve had a few lush bath bombs in my time, I had the 12 days of Christmas and they were beautiful. Great quality and creates a lovely fizzy foam in the bath. The smells are very intense very nice :) they are a little pricey so it disheartens you that it’s all for just one bath but it is a treat when you want some “me-time”

October 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The perfect treat!

There is nothing like slipping into a warm bath after a stressful day. Lush uses beautiful essential oils that are both beneficial to your senses and beneficial to your body. It's also nice to be able to purchase bath products that you know are ethically sourced and made in Canada!

July 19, 2019

Perfect for bath art

These bathbombs smell so good and are well priced. They also make amazing bath art which is another amazing thing about this product. The BEST part is that they’re cruelty free and vegan.

April 12, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

I LOVE LUSH!!!

Honestly the lush shop has the most welcoming environment and the most helpful and friendly staff who are always smiling!! And the bath bombs are amazing! It's so original and perfect I highly recommend it is so inexpensive too!

October 02, 2018

Love These 😍

I buy these more then I should. My favourite way to relax is by taking. Nice bath, especially with a Luch bath bomb. They have the best scent, and the water feels so nice. I’ve tried multiple scents, and never been disappointed.

September 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

LUSH the best all natural handmade bath bombs

I fell in love with LUSH bath bombs when my friend gave me one to try out. I was hooked after that. Anytime I would take a bath, I had to use LUSH. I love the way it smells, the way it makes your skin feel silky smooth. It's even safe for your little ones. I have taken plenty of baths with my son, and he had no reactions to it. All of the products are simply AMAZING! I will never use any other brand or bubble bath ever again.

June 04, 2018

Only bath bombs I’ll buy!!!!

Absolutely love lush products. Although being that the products are natural and cruelty free, some of them tend to be a bit more pricey for the size of the product vs. just buying a regular version at say Walmart. But the bath bombs are really cheap and they are a good size too!! They smell amazing and feel even better!! I love that they have options that appeal more to adults such as the sex bomb, as well as options for a younger scene such as the robot bomb!!

February 15, 2018

So in love!

I LOVE Lush bath bombs. They have a huge variety of scents and colours. It is fun to watch how they fizz and change colours. The best part is they do not stain the tub or leave an oily residue.

January 17, 2018

Amazing

I love lush bathbombs. They are a must try for everyone. Some contain glitter that make a bit of a mess of your tub but wipes away no problem. The smell is amazing the way ur skin feels after is amazing and the magic change of water is mesmerizing.