LUSH Bath Bombs Reviews
#649 in Bath & Body

January 17, 2018

Amazing

I love lush bathbombs. They are a must try for everyone. Some contain glitter that make a bit of a mess of your tub but wipes away no problem. The smell is amazing the way ur skin feels after is amazing and the magic change of water is mesmerizing.

June 05, 2017

I really like them. They look nice and smell nice. They are made with natural ingredients which is great. Most girls love bath bombs and they aren't too expensive so they make great gifts.

May 31, 2017

Les bombes de bains de chez lush son extraordinaire. Elles sentent bons et elles ont de très belles couleurs. En plus elles sont fait avec des ingrédients végétalien et fait à la mains.

May 28, 2017

The bath bombs here are not only pretty, but they are all natural and they feel good on your skin. The few I've tried have left my skin feeling smooth and I always feel relaxed. They make great gifts.

May 09, 2017

Their bath bombs are amazing! However on the pricey side as they are only able to be used once. My favourite is galaxy. The water turns a deep blue with fine gold sparkles!

April 14, 2017

Although a bit pricey for one bath, I promise you these bath bombs are absolutely to die for. They smell amazing and make your skin feel so smooth. They come in several scents and fun colors. They're great for everyone, kids and adults. They are cruelty free and made from natural products. I would definitely recommend these!

April 13, 2017

I live for lush! I started using lush bath bombs about a year ago now and use them quite often, they smell great and soothe you after a hard day. The only less fortunate thing is the price and some may leave a faint stain on your skin depending on how strong the dye is.

April 11, 2017

I love my bath tub. I received a bunch of Lush Bath Bombs for a gift. I had never used them before. I so enjoyed the tiny bubbles in the bath. the refreshing scent and after how soft my skin felt.

April 11, 2017

I love love love Lush Bath Bombs! The colors are amazing and unlike any other bath bomb I have tired. The fragrances, and textures are amazing. They make your skin feel so soft after using them, and they a very pretty to look at. Would Recommend to anyone!

April 04, 2017

These bombs are my dirty little secret. Though costly and occasionally messy (colour/sparkles left in the tub) the scents, colours and ingredients make for a most relaxing and enjoyable bath experience. I tend to break mine to make them last multiple baths.