LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb Reviews

Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.

October 01, 2019

Best bath fizzy out there!

These bath fizzy's are the best in the Winter months with my skin tends to get very dry. I love how smooth, silky, and moisturized my skin feels when I am able to sit in the tub and relax with one !

September 09, 2019

Cold Weather Staple

I love how soft my skins feels after a bath, the bath feels extremely smooth and luxurious. Would highly recommend to use during any season but especially during colder months.

August 13, 2019

Very moisturizing

One of my favourite lush bath bombs for moisturizing. It doesn’t have all the glitter and isn’t colourful like most of the bath bombs from lush but it’s perfect for moisturizing. The smell is amazing and there are little beads of cocoa butter that leave your body feeling soft and smooth.

July 15, 2019
    France

smells like heaven

i love a bath bomb and this is no exception. The lush range are all fabolous products and this bath bomb smells beautiful and fizzes well in a bath. Very relaxing! Highly recommended!

July 04, 2019

Love it!

There are little flecks of cocoa butter throughout that leave just enough oil in the water to make my skin feel calmed, soothed and moisturized. You don’t even need to put on lotion afterward - it’s so great! While not the most exciting bomb it’s the perfect soother after a long day.

June 03, 2019

Amazing scent

This is my favourite bath bomb from lush. It’s not colourful or sparkly but it makes your skin so soft even in dry winter season. It also has such a great scent.

April 24, 2019

The best

The smell is amazing, the min it starts to fizz you can just smell the goodness. Then you feeel the oils and softness just go into the water while it swirls around! One of my fave ones from lush!

April 06, 2019

Fantastic treat

Lush bombs leaves the skin feeling INCREDIBLY soft like no other. It's amazing but it really is a treat to me as I can't afford it all the time. It's pretty strong on perfume which can be a problem to those sensitive to strong scents. But otherwise, FANTASTIC treat.

March 27, 2019

One of the best

Lush is normally the only place I get my bath bombs from and this didn't disappoint. The smell, the vanilla, is my favorite scent and it made my skin feel silky and soft.

February 28, 2019

Affordable Lush Bath Bomb

I have always loved Lush bath bombs and this is one of my favourites because it is Lush's most affordable one. Always leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.