LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1157 in Bath & Body

Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.

July 20, 2017

One of my favourites

This little bathbomb is super moisturizing. It is jam packed with mini pieces of coco butter that leaves you feeling soft for days. Its smell is nice too. Just dont have after using this lol

July 07, 2017

All time favorite lush bath bomb

This bath bomb is my favorite it smells so buttery and like warm vanilla.It soothes my skin with the butters that are in the butterball bath bomb.No matter what time of the year it is I always have one on hand.This is something I always repurchase from lush.

June 17, 2017

Great

What can you say about lush love their products and bath bombs. Love the way they break apart the different designs many different smells. Would definitely our purchase again

April 30, 2017

This bath bomb is extraordinary! It is tiny and there is nothing fancy about it like every other lush bath bomb, but it smells so good! It has chunks of cocoa butter in it that makes your skin so smooth and super hydrated! It is the underdog, do not count this bath bomb out! A must have in the winter, or really anytime you want to give you skin a little extra dose of cocoa butter love!

April 22, 2017

This product smells like vanilla and has good moisture and chunks of cocoa butter I would recommend this to anyone, also the Butterball is one of the cheaper bath bombs. #Lush

April 22, 2017

Butterball is my favorite bath bomb from LUSH. I like that it's not full of glitter and dyes, like most of their bombs. It has a beautiful, warm, soothing vanilla scent and moisturizing chunks of cocoa butter. You really notice all of the moisturizing with this one, and it leaves your skin so soft after the bath.

March 19, 2017

The Lush Butterball bath bomb is one of my favourites from lush! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft.This bath bombs, as opposed to others, doesn't leave the tub with any special colours but don't let that stop you from purchasing it. What it lacks in colour it makes up for in relaxation!

It has a beautiful vanilla scent, which is great for those tough days where your spirits are down and just need to relax. It is especially great paired with your favourite Starbucks drink, an interesting book, and vanilla scented Candle. You can definitely make an evening of your bath time.

I also enjoy using this particular bath bomb in a lush cocktail. Because it doesn't add any colour to the water, I always add it to a bubble bar if I need a little extra moisturizing power! Especially for those Canadian winters where my skin can get crackly!

The fact that it is organic and animal cruelty-free is a plus for me as well! I recommend this to all my bath lover friends! Definitely a purchase you won't regret!

March 19, 2017

Good but expensive compared to smaller companies. I usually buy these from farmers markets. However these don't stain the tub as bad which is nice. Will buy again.

March 18, 2017

The lush butterball bath bomb is amazing. The way it feels on your skin is amazing. Even hours later my skin steels feels so soft and silky. I will definitely be buying this again and again.

February 16, 2017

The butterball bath bomb is luxury! Feels as though you're treating yourself to a spa day. The smell is subtle but lovely, makes your water look like a milk bath and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.