LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer Reviews

July 16, 2017

My go to moisturizer

This is my go to moisturizer. In the winter time especially. Its thick, doesnt clog my pores, doesnt break me out and keeps my skin feeling nourished all day.

May 05, 2017

My holy grail !! Usually lots of face moisturizer make my break out like crazy and i hide for a week. This made me have a brighter complexion and less acne

March 01, 2017

I really love and recommend this product. Lush products are some of my favourite for thier effectiveness, smells and quality. They can be slightly on the expensive side but I love how they are natural ingredients, recyclable containers, hand made, local and fresh....I think this makes thier products worth every penny. This moisturizer is heavy enough to help with dry skin but it feels very lightweight which is great. It is made with almond oil which is an oil least likely to cause clogged pores, win win! The smell is great and this is a definite buy :)

February 16, 2017

I have been trying out this moisturizer for about 2 weeks now and so far i am super impressed! A little goes a LONG way with this! At first i was scared because it seemed like it was going to make my face greasy but once it dried it was perfect! I love that I was able to use this under my makeup with no issues and i have had no break outs what so ever! Highly recommend this!

2.3/5

April 24, 2016

I wanted to love this moisturizer but no matter how little amount I used this kept making my skin look oily. I don't have oily skin and I have dry areas around my nose. I thought this would be a great moisturizer but it just didn't work for me.

July 31, 2015

I was introduced to celestial because I have such sensitive skin. I was skeptical, but it does work. When I'm using ultra bland, Eau Roma water and this (followed by grease lightening), my face sings a song of joy. The product has a very light feel, and is just heavenly. Totally works as part of a regimen for sensitive skin. Highly recommend.

May 11, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer, I love using it under makeup because it leaves my face so hydrated for hours.

May 11, 2015

I love this stuff, it leaves my skin feeling so soft without that awful greasy film that some products leave behind.

September 20, 2014

My skin type is dry and I often have dehydrated skin, but it is not sensitive. I really only get redness in the winter mainly due to being dehydrated. While Celestial was extremely hydrating, I found it too thick for morning use. I prefer this moisturizer as a night cream as I have more time for it to sink into my skin. Now, that the weather is warmer and a bit more humid, I have had to put this moisturizer away as it is too much moisture for my skin, but based on the ingredient list if you have red, irritated or sensitive skin there is no doubt in my mind that Celestial will soothe and make it feel SO MUCH better!

May 28, 2014

Omg! This is the first and last moisturizer I will ever use! I wasn't a massive fan of moisturizers but after using this, it has totally converted me into a fan! It leaves you're skin feeling like a babies bottom.. Unfortunately the price is high but it's quite expectant considering the effects it leaves on the skin. If I was you, I'd get this, no questions asked!