LUSH Godiva Bar Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #873 out of 1142 in Shampoo

April 30, 2017

I didn't really like this one because it was too much hydration and my hair got greasy very fast. They were super tangled too so I still had to use conditioner.

I'd suggest to someone with really dry hair, maybe well trimmed hair too. Mine are too long and thin.

August 27, 2015

This bar shampoo smells absolutely fantastic ! It is 100% natural and very good for your hair .

May 11, 2015

I love LUSH's shampoo bars!!! and this one smells SO AMAZING!!!

February 27, 2015

I adore the scent of this shampoo bar. It was the very first one I tried and it got me positively hooked. It has a nice spicy scent. It is one of the gentlest shampoo bars you could use on your hair.

February 02, 2015

I bought this shampoo bar not too long ago, I used it and thought it was great for my hair. It made my hair feel so soft and it was easy to use. I can't wait to try other shampoo bars in the future.

2.8/5

February 27, 2013

I HATED this shampoo! I had a cold when I bought it, but I thought that the description of the scent sounded good. Once I got my sense of smell back, I realized that the shampoo smelled like moth balls! Gross! I also didn't like that there were conditioner chunks right in the shampoo because I found that it made my hair greasy. I have tried quite a few of their other shampoo bars and LOVED them, but I really hated this particular one.

September 21, 2011

I was skeptical to try a bar shampoo as I have always just used regular old shampoo. My hair is no longer frizzy and is nice and shiny. No more buildup at all. You have to keep it in a tin or it kind of melts though. ;)