LUSH Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb Reviews
#706 in Bath & Body

January 10, 2018

cute

cute bath bomb for kids, my son really enjoyed it . Just wish it had more colours to it so it would be more fun! The scent was nice and subtle . My son has sensitive skin and he didn't break out . Didn't fizz too much compared to the adult bath bombs

November 15, 2017

Love this bath bomb!

I use this in my baths because I love the smell and how it makes me feel. It has an amazing smell, dissolves consistently and had me feeling very relaxed. I love the shape of it as well it's just so cute.

October 03, 2017

Use for my son!

I recently made a trip to lush when visiting another province as we don't have one where I'm from.

The prices are so-so, but I do see why they're high as all the products are handmade, natural and amazing.

I use the ickle baby bot for my 16 month old son. They told me it was the one safe to use for babies. He loves putting it in the tub, and it fizzes like crazy.

You can tell they're high quality because they smell great, leave your skin feeling soft and my favourite part - they don't leave any residue on your bath tub!

I now order these online, and will continue to do so!

3.2/5

February 10, 2017

I have to say I am really disappointed in this one. I absolutely love lush products in general. I am one of those people who always has a stock of lush products ready to go just in case I want a night filled with pampering. I used this for my son as he too loves bath bombs. The reason I am disappointed is because it is just a regular bath fizz with the extra cost. I don't mind it, however lush products are on the pricier side and my sister has made her own bath fizzes, much similar to this one. It doesn't have any ooooohh or ahhh factors and that is what I think when I think lush.

For my son's night time baths, I'll just stick to lavender oil and spend the few extra bucks on a different bath product from lush.

January 21, 2016

I know this particular bath bomb is meant for kids, but I loved the lavender scent, and it was one of the cheapest bath bo bs that Lush carries, so I gave it a try.

I quite enjoyed it. It was very relaxing and softened my skin nicely. It had a very calming effect - which is what it is meant to do as it is marketed as a before-bed bath product for children. It changed the bath water to a lovely blue shade without staining the tub like some of the other Lush bath bombs I've tried.

If you enjoy the calming scent of lavender, but not sure if bath bombs are something you'd enjoy, I'd recommend starting with this one - it's simple and inexpensive.

October 13, 2015

This isn't my favorite bath bomb but its still okay. I dont like the smell as much as I do the other bombs and although the shape is cute I prefer the circles because they seem to be more worth the cost, this one seems a bit small to me so you can't make it last much longer!

May 11, 2015

Bought this for my little sister and she absolutely loved it!!!

March 19, 2015

Not just for little kids, I love taking nice calming baths with these.

January 06, 2015

My little guys loved this bath bomb. First they got to see the fizz and then loved the aqua colour in the bath tub. My boys have sensitive skin, one with severe ezcema and this bath bomb was very gentle. I only wish they'd make more bath bombs for the kiddos. Love that LUSH uses natural vegan products.

September 08, 2014

I got this for my kids because they always want to go in the bath when I use one of my bath bombs. I break this into smaller pieces and use little bits at a time. Even in small quantities it gives off a relaxing scent that helps soothe little ones. Plus, the shape is cute!