LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 270 in Facial Exfoliators

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

April 27, 2017

L'exfoliant pour le visage de chez Lush est absolument GÉNIAL. Il est principalement constitué de Sel marin, de noix de coco, de l'avocat frais de la limette et meme de la vodka! Des que j'ai ouvert mon pot j'ai été charmé par son odeur qui nous rappelle nos belles journées a la plage. Il est facile a utiliser, et si vous allez l'acheter en boutique, les vendeurs peuvent memes vous le faire essayer sur votre bras pour vous convaincre de son efficacité. Si vous avez la peau sensible, je vous recommande la version autoconservante qui contient du miel qui hydrate bien la peau. J'utilise se produit environs une a deux fois par semaine et j'ai remarqué une différence remarquable. Ma peau semble plus saine et mes pores sont beaucoup moins visible. Vous pouvez le choisir en deux formats sois 120 grammes pour 21,95$ ( Argent canadienne ) ou 250 grammes pour 36,95$.

April 19, 2017

This stuff is a godsend after like a day on your feet soaking this your feet will feel brand-new it's the best stuff out there promise your feet will feel brand-new and like silky soft and brand nsew after relaxing in this

April 13, 2017

Ocean salt is the best! There's life before ocean salt and there's life after. Feels great, smells great. Helped with my acne scars like you wouldn't believe, helps with my hormonal acne and makes my skin so soft. Great for reducing pore size too, and with blackheads. The avacado in it is so good for the skin, and the lime infused vodka really brighten and tone my skin. It's my must of part of my skin care routine now. I use it at least every other day. Highly recommend. I love lush.

April 13, 2017

I was recommended this product from a lush employee. I have oily/combination blemish prone skin. I was excited to try this product because I liked the way sea salt scrubs(homemade) healed and made my skin feel.. This scrub is an alluring light green colour. It smells rather strong a mixture of alcohol (vodka in the mix) and salt. The actual scrub itself is very course-the pieces of salt are larger than I've ever had in a scrub making it difficult to use, I recommend adding a bit of water when you scrub. Having vodka and sea salt or can be quite harsh and did cause mild stinging where I have blemishes. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive or dry skin types! This is for oily skin ladies! It's left my skin smooth and glowing and certainly the next day my blemishes had shrunk. Use this product sparingly and rub very carefully to avoid irritation.

April 01, 2017

I do love this product. I wish the pricing was a bit better though. It wonderful, makes your skin feel so soft and you can feel the clean it leaves behind!

March 31, 2017

Fantastic face scrub that is gentle enough to use on both your body and face! Although the granules are a bit larger than what I normally use (in my Andalou scrub), this is great as a once a week or biweekly scrub after your skin has come in contact with many impurities. Smells soapy fresh although I wish its scent was less potent and could also live without the blue 1 dye! Other than that, this is a fairly decent natural exfoliator! Literally feels like using large sand granules from the beach for a deep clean.

March 06, 2017

I think this product is great as a body scrub, however the alcohol in it can be quite drying for the face. I also found it too abrasive. It's great for rough patches like knees and elbows and the smell is really refreshing and will wake you up in the morning.

March 06, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce produit de Chez Lush. Tout d'abord comment ne pas tomber en amour avec ces produits frais, naturel et non testé sur les animaux. WOW. L'odeur de ce produit est divine. L'effet exfoliant de du sel océanique a été très bénéfique sur ma peau sauf lors de grande sècheresse il était un peu trop abrasif. C'est un produit très efficace. On se sent très propre après l'utilisation. J'avais un pot de 70g et j'ai fait des mois avec ce produit, puisqu'on ne s'exfolie pas la peau tout les jours. Je vous recommande fortement ce produit de chez LUSH

March 03, 2017

This face and body scrub has fine and coarse sea salt, lime juice, avocado, and vodka. The combination smells like you're on vacation, and does a great job of scrubbing away dead skin and oils. It also helps to get rid of pimples. My skin always feel more bright and smooth after using it. It is a little on the expensive side (21.95 for 120g) but if used as a weekly scrub it is worth the splurge. Probably not great for sensitive skin, the vodka and lime juice are very astringent.

March 03, 2017

One of my favourite scrubs. Smells like a Margarita - yummy! A little goes a long way, and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. Makes my skin so smooth and refreshed.