Lush Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask Reviews
#421 in Masks

September 30, 2017

Lush Rosy cheeks fresh face mask

I bought the because I've purchased and used Lush face products before with good results. The mask isn't at all harsh but become hard to spread on your skin. I didn't notice any strong improvements in my skin at all. It is one of Lush's more expensive face masks which is disappointing with the results of use, but is absolutely affordable. One problem that I noticed was that Lush promises to provide natural no chemical ingredients and this mask unlike others I've tried never once molded or turned bad. (I left this out of the fridge for a long time) I eventually just threw it out because it obviously isn't chemical free and most likely contains preservatives. I wouldn't buy this mask again but I would buy one of their other masks.

September 16, 2017

Instant Results

This fresh face mask is one of the more expensive ones lush sells. It smells quite nice and very faintly of baby powder, which reminds me of a comforting clean. Immediately after washing this mask off, yes my cheeks are rosy,and overall my face has a nice soft look. I wouldn't recommend using it every day because I found it left my face feeling kind of tight and dry. Overall, great product and top points for natural ingredients.

March 28, 2017

I really love this product!!!!! Not only does it smell amazing, it actually works! I love how it moisturizers my skin and soft it makes it look. Over all a great product and I cannot wait to buy it again

November 18, 2015

This is like splashing your face into rose petals. It smells absolutely lovely!! Such a pretty dusty rose colour too. It contains plenty of calamine powder and rose clay to soothe skin.