• LUSH Yoga Bath Bomb
  • LUSH Yoga Bath Bomb

LUSH Yoga Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 1079 in Bath & Body

May 03, 2017

Bought this the first time I went to lush. The smell was amazing, my bathroom smelled like the bath Bonb for 2 days. The colours were great while it was fizzing but once the bath bomb was gone it turned into an orange brown colour, wasn't exactly appealing. The sparkles were a nice added touch and covered the bottom of my tub after I drained the tub but easily rinced down the drain.

January 11, 2016

In the begining the color is very cool but after a while the bath water turns brown and green. But thia bomb smells amazing and is very moisturizing

November 20, 2015

OMG - I have never tried bath bombs before, and decided this week to pop into LUSH for my first experience.

The staff showed me the bath bomb in action, and I was sold.

I chose the Yoga Bath Bomb, as I was supposed to have a day at the spa, but my friend cancelled on me.

So. At the end of my day, I plopped the bath bomb into the water, and it was AMAZING! It was like a meteor zipping through the tub from end to end. Blue and purple bombs were coming out from either side, and the water turned an orangy brown colour.

I got into the tub, and OMB - the scent was amazing and reminded me of the spas I went to in Germany (on top of a mountain - seriously!)

It was thicker than my normal bath water (usually with bubble bath and Epsom salts). I stayed in for almost an hour - this is NOT normal (normally it's 15 minutes), because I wanted to enjoy the experience and scents.

In the bath, there were small SPARKLES! It was great. It was like a unicorn rainbow with sparkles.

I'm hooked. These are my new addition.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Shades Of Blue

Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes