Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

I use it always!

It's the best to clean everything and everywhere. It helps maintaining the house cleaned and perfect. I love it. I discovered it when I came to Canada a year ago and I still using it.

December 15, 2017

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes is the winner!

Lysol has been in our household for many years. I love the light scent but duty of hard at work wipe! Recommended highly! With are cold viruses out there and the flu, can surely can count on Lysol to be at your side for cleaning up those germs!

on the fence

I love how these clean, and find that the smell is not too strong or overpowering. I do love using these for a quick clean of something that needs a quick wipe...however I do not like the way my hands feel after using them

December 15, 2017

Produit de tout les jours

J'aime l'odeur, la facilité d'application et le contenant Je l'utilise à chaque jour depuis plusieurs mois et je l'adore. Je vais le racheter des que je vais finir celui ci.

Everyday used

I used lysol cleaning wipes to clean my countertops, laundry area and bathrooms. The wipes are very effective in wiping away dirt amd grime and leaving a nice clean smell afterwards. I would recommeded this products to everyone because its kills germs, bacteria.

December 14, 2017

My most used cleaning product

Lysol disinfecting wipes are so helpful for sticky messes, and for light cleaning. While they still smell like a cleaning product, it does not leave a chemical-like smell where you were cleaning.

December 14, 2017

Always on hand at my house

I use Lysol wipes all the time. They were a godsend during potty training to sanitize after accidents! They are also great to keep the toilet and sink wiped down between cleaning (especially with 3 boys!). They work well in the kitchen too to keep surfaces germ free. They also smell pretty good.

LYSOL DISINFECTING WIPES

These wipes make living with two young boys manageable. So easy to pop the lid and grab a wipe and do a quick clean for the constant dirt and germs that bathrooms have.

The covience of the packaging makes it easier to tackle these messes without having to search for the cloth, cleaner, bucket and water to clean up a mess. It's already there in ready to use.

So practical!

We buy those disinfecting wipes at Club Price because we use them that much. We keep them in the car, in the bathroom, the kitchen; Everywhere! Just big enough to clean and swipe. It's a must have!

December 13, 2017

I always have this product on hand in my bathroom

Lysol wipes make cleaning the bathroom so much more convenient they smell refreshing and very handy for wiping up the bathroom sink and toilet also great for disinfecting the light switches and door handles.