Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 23 in Cleaning Wipes

3.2/5

August 17, 2017

These make cleaning easier

This product is great for cleaning messes big and small. I love the fact that I can clean multiple surfaces without carrying around a spray bottle and paper towel.

August 17, 2017

Nice

J'utilise cette serviette-détergent pour laver ma voiture lorsqu'il y a des taches et c'est très efficace. Elle les enlève rapidement et facilement. Le seul inconvénient c'est que ça sent vraiment chimique et je suis un peu sensible à l'odeur. C'est la seule marque je j'utilise présentement et que je connais comme serviette désinfectantes.

Great product.

Lysol disinfecting wipes are always in my house. I have one container under my sink for my kitchen. One in my bathroom and one in my daughter's room. Always love a clean house.

Gets stuff clean

This is not something I buy regularly. I have always been happy with the quality and effectiveness. On a daily bases I choose o more natural method of cleaning (elbow grease). But there are always those real messes that require more and this is where I turn to lysol disinfecting wipes.

August 16, 2017

It does what it's supposed to do.

I buy these all the time. They are great for cleaning the stove, countertops, fridge, tables and desks. Sometimes I try generic brands but I always return to this one.

August 15, 2017

Easy to use and very convenient

Great product. I use it in the kitchen to clean countertops after food prep, to wipe the stove top and the sink. The wipe format are very easy to use and convenient. They are efficient and I don't have to worry about wasting paper towels or over spraying with the spray format.

August 14, 2017

Lysol Wipes!

If you love clean than you'll love this, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, it wipes up all you're messes with no hasle and disinfect you're hole counter in under a minute ins't that amazing and its safe to use around kids!!!!

August 14, 2017

Germs Germs Go Away!

I Like this wipes and it comes in a big sheet! I could wipe everything and count on this to disinfecting my house surface. The only problem I have with this is that the scent is too strong! But since I don't use it 24/7 I don't find this as a problem. Hope they'll come in unscented version in future.

August 13, 2017

Nice and Easy!

I admit sometimes a little lazy when it comes to cleaning so these are a huge help...what's easier than grabbing one and wiping down the counter? Only takes a second and you're clean and germ-free! I swear by these because they make my life so much easier!

August 13, 2017

Keeps germs away!

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes make cleaning a breeze. They are easy to use and effective in keeping germs away. I feel confident that I am helping my family stay healthy and my house clean when I use them.

Ikea Torkis laundry basket

Ikea Alex drawer unit

Ikea Flintan swivel chair

Ikea Knubbig table lamp

Ikea Fniss waste bin

ellstar earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Ikea Byllan laptop support

Ikea Lisabo desk

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Self care