MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews
#8 in Bronzer

December 06, 2018

Best bronzer

This I can say is the best bronzer. Like the way goes is perfect. I can also say the best quality bronzer I find out there. This is my staple in makeup at home. I can always go back to it. Yes I recommend it to anyone. You won’t be disappoint.

March 26, 2018

Mac bronzing powder is awesome!

This product is reasonably priced. I love this bronzing powder, it gives a natural bronzed matte look. It doesn’t bother my skin and you can build up the color.

August 26, 2017

Adore this

I have the MAC Bronzer in Golden. Its a very nice buildable bronzer that would work well on many different skin tones. It doesn't contain any orange and looks very natural on. Definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a versatile bronzing powder.
    ///
    J'ai le Bronzer MAC en Golden. C'est un très bon bronzer constructible qui fonctionnerait bien sur de nombreux tons de peau différents. Il ne contient pas d'orange et semble très naturel. Il vaut vraiment la peine de vérifier si vous cherchez une poudre bronzante polyvalente.

June 15, 2017

My Go-To Bronzer

This has always been my go-to bronzer. MAC is known to make quality products, and their bronzer definitely does not disappoint. It provides a gorgeous bronzed glow and doesn't look orange which is very important to me! You can go into any MAC store and ask to try the product, or get a sample! They are great for that!

June 05, 2017

My go to bronzer ... Love the texture of this product looks flawless on the skin and gives the tone and look I'm going for
    Depending on day I don't even need a foundation with this product

April 18, 2017

A must product for me to use for any party I ever attend. Absolutely love the sheer tint and glow,it gives to the cheeks and the face totally lits up!! Worth a try, if u haven't already!!

April 15, 2017

Great colour, but does not stay on for long. It seems to fade in. Nice shade and it isn't too expensive either. . Great for light or dark skins. Make sure to use a brush to get it on,

March 31, 2017

Mac is an amazing bran for me , everything work like they say !! The make up is amazing and I really recommend this bronzer pounder ! Thank you mac for all your products

March 21, 2017

I find the mac bronzer to be harshly pigmented and it tends to mix and distort my powder foundation. However the excessive pigment makes little product needed at a time, making it a good deal for the amount of product that the compact comes with.. all in all I would not recommend.

March 01, 2017

i really like the Mac bronzing powders they give so much colour to the face! Makes you look bronzed and sun kissed which I love! I highly recommend them.