Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

February 12, 2016

This product is absolutely amazing. I fell in love with the product when a makeup artist tried the product on my, What a wonderful experience. I have never felt this feminine.

February 12, 2016

Mac is one of the best on the market and I try and get it when ever I have the extra cash. Love their shadow wet or dry it does exactly what it's suppose to.

February 11, 2016

Firstly, MAC eyeshadows are the best.
    Super pigmented and very blendable. They also last a long time.
    The only thing about MAC is their price points. It can get a bit pricy.
    However, the quality of the shadows are incomparable.

February 10, 2016

Mac eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented, however they are pretty pricey for what you get. Creating a palette of your own can definitely add up. The open pigments are also great and last forever!

February 09, 2016

Now, i do believe mac is overpriced, but that doesnt stop me from buying these eyeshadows! very pigmented, but i do think you can get the same/better quality eyeshadows for a lot cheaper

February 08, 2016

I love all mac eyeshadow, this one is one of my favorites, its so pigmented & so pretty

February 08, 2016

Mac is my fav eyeshadow. I have tried others but the colour never turns out like i want it. The colour you see is the colour you get with mac :)

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love mac eyeshadow. I have an entire collection devoted to all of macs products! I love their matte selection. I use the colors BAMBOO, EMBARK, NYLON, KID, and BROWNSCRIPT religiously. They are the best! No one can beat their shadows!

February 08, 2016

It is eyeshadow that actually stays!!! It's all I will use now!

February 05, 2016

This stuff is amazing. Everyone should try it if you like eyeshadow. They come in soooo many beautiful colours i'm in love !