MAC Cosmetics Fix Fluid SPF 15 Fondation Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 676 in Foundation

July 06, 2016

This is my favourite foundation I've tried to date. I used Caryl Baker for years, but I found it didn't provide the coverage I wanted and it didn't last the whole day. Mac's Fix Fluid is great, gives good coverage and layers very well for additional coverage when needed. I also love that it is SPF 15. Takes one step out of my daily facial routine.

March 10, 2015

I really like this foundation. I used to use regular drugstore ones and they were very average but I was never happy enough with the quality of the product. When I switched to MAC Cosmetics and got my skin colour matched by a MAC makeup artist, I fell in love with MAC! I highly recommend this brand.

November 28, 2014

Gives excellent coverage and able to build up for problem areas.

Have used this for years, and it has never caused any break outs or dry skin.

August 13, 2014

A little more expensive but still a great price for an awesome quality high end product. Full coverage with SPF 15 love that factor, feels very little and need very little product.

July 22, 2014

This foundation goes on smooth and translucent. Does a good job of hiding any imperfections. Blends in nicely with your colouring of your skin

March 25, 2014

I'm not a particular fan of this foundation, for a silly reason actually.. it legitimately smells like chemicals. I don't know why that bothers me so much, and I avoid wearing it for that reason. I feel like it's great for night time wear, because of the matte finish, but DEF NOT for everyday wear. It's too heavy for me personally.

February 23, 2014

Very effective in spite of the a little less affordable price.