MAC Lip Stick in Faux Reviews
#566 in Lipstick

Good - 0

September 02, 2017

Buy looks amazing

I fell in love with the lipstick, it went on so smooth and made my lips pop! Doesnnor get mushy or rubboffnas fast as others. I for sure will be kissing my way with these lips and this kind more often lol

October 05, 2016

Long-lasting! Mac lipsticks in general are costly - but they are very effective. The lip colour is true to the way it looks meaning; I have bought other brands where it looks like one colour but when you put it on its another. This lip stick is almost moisturizing and does not leave a chapped look after a few hours.

February 24, 2016

Very smooth application. Color is so lovely. Didn't have to continuously reapply. I love all the products I've used by Mac they make a very high quality product.

July 29, 2015

MAC COSMETICS LIP STICK FAUX ;

Faux color is a great choice along with my oyster girl lip gloss!

Great color that can be worn on its own / in combination with a lipgloss / or in cominbation with a lipliner

Great color that blends in with your lip color. Few friends tried and each of our lips had a slightly different tint.

Nice pink / red in color.

Stays on long time.

Con: the price, MAC charges so much for their cosmetics