MAC Lipstick Reviews
#21 in Lipstick

July 26, 2019

Huge Variety of Colors to choose!

I love MAC Lipsticks! You can experience with their wide range of colors! I personally love the matte finish! It is smooth and lasts up to a few hours!

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great pigment

Mac lipstick have always been one of my go to lipstick brands. They have a huge shade range and the colours are so pigmented! They have great longevity and all in all are really effective.

June 26, 2019

Amazing

I love all mac products. They have a really good quality, although they are very pricey, the products are excellent. I really recommend Mac Lipstick. It is really worth it.

May 31, 2019

Expensive but high quality!

I find it hard to fork out that much money for a lipstick, but they are definitely amazing quality. Great pigment, beautiful colours, nice smell - they’ve got it all!

May 21, 2019

A MUST

I have so many colours of mac lipsticks. You can always count on good quality and the matte's last you so well throughout the day. They aren't overly expensive and they always have beautiful colours and coming out with new colours which is so nice!

February 28, 2019

Best lipstick range!

MAC makes my absolute favourite lipsticks of all time. I particularly enjoy the creme-sheen formula. The range is so huge that everyone is bound to find a few staples as well as some unique and bright fun colours regardless of what type of formula they enjoy. A winner in my books!

December 28, 2018

Amazing lipsticks

M.A.C lipsticks are my fav!
    I have a collection of shades been using them for over 20 years and will never stop!
    I love the shades, the lightweight feel on lips and the creamy-ness
    Worth every penny!

November 15, 2018

Best lipsticks

I have tried many brands of lipstick and always end up returning to MAC and buy more of these than any other. For starters, you really cannot beat the color variety. You'll always find a color that suits you, and there are enough new releases frequently enough for even more. The texture options also vary enough to meet any of your needs, though across the board I find MAC does a great job of being long lasting and opaque colors, without being either too dry or too thin/creamy - both which are problems I encounter with other brands.

September 17, 2018

Classic !!!!

Mac has been around forever
    And their lipsticks are timeless ..
    They have every shade you can possibly
    Imagine & ive been using these lipsticks for years ..
    They have matte and gloss finishes
    As well as frosted and satin finishes
    You really can’t go wrong

September 12, 2018

MAC Aaliyah Lipstick

I love the Aaliyah collaboration with MAC! There are 4 unique lipstick colours, and although I was not daring enough to try the black, I did purchase 'More than a woman,' which is a deep burgundy colour. It's a beautiful shade and very rich. My only concern is that MAC lipsticks do tend to bleed, and this one did not come with a matching lipliner, although this collab does have 2 other lip liners in the collection. I love trying new MAC lipstick shades, and this one is a favourite!