MAC strobe cream

MAC strobe cream Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 12, 2017

I love mixing MAC Strobe cream in with my foundation, it gives the most beautiful glowing finish to my skin. I have dry skin and this completely hides that, it makes my skin look healthy and hydrated. It can also be used in it's own for a lovely highlight. The only downside is it's a little pricey, but if you're not sure about splurging for the whole product, just go into a Mac store and they'll give you a sample to try!

May 01, 2016

A lot of people have been raving about this strobe cream so I bought the 12$ sampler size.
    Although the texture of the cream is really nice, I don't find that it was a great illuminator.
    It does give a dewy look to the skin, however this doesn't have a lasting effect.
    I was a disappointed by this product as I usually find MAC products to be really effective at giving a WOW factor.

February 05, 2016

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It hydrates and it does give the skin a beautiful luminescence. It looks AWFUL under makeup. It makes my foundation cakey and gives me orange-peel skin. On days that I don't like to wear makeup, I'll wear this as my moisturizer because it looks absolutely beautiful. Under foundation, no way. For anybody purchasing this, buy the travel bottles - they work out to be cheaper per ounce.

October 13, 2015

This cream gives a great dewy look to the skin, not greasy looking at all. It however is not very moisturizing and the dewy effects do not last all day. Also may not be good for sensitive skin.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr