Magic Eraser Extra Durable Reviews

February 08, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

I use this all the time

We use this for all scuffs we can’t get out on our hard wood floor.. we use it for pant we can’t get off the table and any markers or pen that our kiddos put on the walls!

January 12, 2020

great product

These things really are magic. They get stains off walls, gently clean ceramic cooktops, get rid of soap scum, remove scuffs from pale leather... I'm very sensitive to perfumes, scents, and caustic liquids, so being able to get stains up in an instant without any messy residue or scent is amazing. I always make sure to have some handy. The extra durable ones are great, they last longer and stand up to a good hard scrubbing.

November 27, 2019

It really is that magical!

Magic eraser makes cleaning and scrubbing away dirt super easy with minimal effort. It is very effective at cleaning those tough, stubborn stains on floors and bathroom tubs. I would highly recommend purchasing this. It is a little pricey, but for the outcome... it is definitely worth it.

November 26, 2019

Truly is magic and works on anything

This product is truly magic and does what other erasers cant. I was trying to remove crayon marks off my daughters high rise chair. I tried everything from dish washer soap, to multi cleaners and then i tried the magic eraser and it worked like MAGIC!

September 23, 2019

Part of my cleaning arsenal

It's a no fail at removing dirt or grime in any part of the home. I have a somewhat drooly dog and it'll even remove stubborn messes she makes. Careful when using it on walls tho if the paint isn't durable/scrubable because it will remove a bit of paint if used vigorously

September 02, 2019

Love love love!!

I am a huge fan of all magic eraser products! They do a fantastic job in the bathroom as well as the kitchen. I stayed away from this product ar first due to the price but ended up finding it on sale & instantly got hooked! Just saw a commerical for maic eraser wipes, & i cannot wait to try them in my bath tub!!

August 03, 2019

Great product

I have used this for everything from cleaning the bath to scrubbing my floors. It is so good at getting the worst dirt and grime up. If no other cleaner is working you can use this for sure.

June 18, 2019

Already stocked up

Love magic erasers and really appreciate the extra durability. I use them a lot on our shoes and the regular ones don't always hold up that well. These are perfect and will be using them regularly.

June 02, 2019

It really is magic.

These things work for everything today they recently found out they also remove crayon marks from anything and everything LOL I used these to clean my holiday camper and it turned out amazing very handy to have

April 18, 2019

Amazing product!

Amazing product! Does exactly what it says, lasts longer and is very effective. I use it to clean almost everything. Would definelty recommend this to family and friends.