Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 450 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

April 13, 2017

My favourite mini ice cream bar! So creamy and delicious! Love the size because I'm a sugar addict!
    So mini doses are better for me

April 04, 2017

I think I need to change my user name to Caramel.. lol I Love it. These Magnum Double ice cream bars are like the winning the jackpot... Its so darn good. The rich flavor of caramel and chocolate its great. I love how smooth and creamy they are.
    I could eat them all day long.. except that Id be even fatter.

March 31, 2017

Magnum ice cream is absolutely fantastic. It tasts so rich and creamy! Once I've seen this box, I think these bars are to die for. One problem - it's too expensive but I buy it regularly.

March 19, 2017

The caramel is the best part about this product. The extra layer of caramel under the chocolate shell is the best part and it is so hard to not eat out the entire shell before the vanilla ice cream in the middle. I dare you to try!

March 13, 2017

Magnum ice creams are solo good with many flavors but this one has double caramel what a score so creamy and sweet love the thick chocolate on the outside with the caramel on the inside with the soft creamy ice cream score on a hot day or when its that time of the month.

March 07, 2017

Yum yum! I'm in love with the Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars! They taste so good. The caramel is not too sweet and the ice cream bars is just perfect. I would much rather spend my money on this than get a bar from Pop Bar or Purdy's! It's great quality!

March 06, 2017

C'est un merveille en bouche ! J'adore ce type de dessert.. Le goût du caramel entre les deux couche de chocolat est sensationnel. Je le recommande fortement

March 05, 2017

I love these bars, they are soo creamy, melt in your mouth, sooo chocolatey, smooth chocolate. A real treat inside and out. I love them but for diet reasons can't eat them all the time. Oh but I want to!

February 13, 2017

I recently bought these and love them.
    It has a thick chocolate coating and caramel which makes it fun to bite into.
    And it's delicious. Great treat!

February 13, 2017

I love ice cream and these bars are delicious. They are so smooth and tasty and I just like to let it melt slowly in my mouth. The only negative thing is that they are so expensive to buy. I only buy once in awhile because of the price.