Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

October 26, 2019

so good!!!

Holy moly I salivate just looking at a picture of the box for these ice creams. Magnum double caramel ice creams are so delicious! They're so rich in flavour and creamy.

October 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Yummyyyy!

The Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars is a special treat for my house! I love the double layers of chocolate and the caramel. I recommend it to everyone who wants a quality and tasty product.

September 05, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

The best ice cream bar EVER!

Title says it all. This ice cream is delicious and hands down my favorite (& I've tried A LOT of ice cream. Yes I have an ice cream obsession). The quality of every layer is outstanding. The choclate is rich and sweet. The caramel is thick and sweet and the ice cream is amazingly creamy. If you never tried it, you must. It is pricey compared to other bars but the quality is worth every penny

September 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Best ice cream ever

This is one of the most delicious things I’ve ever had! I just wish you got more would recommend to anyone this is a family favorite. Will buy again for sure.

September 03, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Best I ice cream

These magnum bars are the most addicting ice cream bars I have ever tried it's so hard to eat just one at a time, lol!! They are rich and creamy and a very nice treat on those long hard days!!

August 21, 2019
    Ponce, Puerto Rico

Creamy icecream

One of my favorite go to ice creams, bold taste and creamy icecream. I love how it has so much caramel and the chocolate layer is so thick and creamy.

August 12, 2019

Très bonne

J'adore ces glaces. Le chocolat qui recouvre la glace est épaisse et croquante. Pour le prix, on en a assez largement. J'en ai en permanence dans mon frigo. Je le recommande.

July 05, 2019

love it

As my teeth cracked the outer chocolate shell, as the golden caramel flowed like lava from heaven, I knew I could never settle for anything less. The creamy vanilla lays the foundation. Upon it play the alternating tones of sickly sweet caramel and bitter dark chocolate.

June 23, 2019

I love ice cream

I am a ice cream lover and I really love this magnum.The taste was very good and makes me happy if I have this.Not that sweet and your crave will surely satisfied for selecting ice cream.

June 21, 2019

The Ultimate Indulgence

You can't get much better than this rich combination of great flavours. Looks, smells and tastes luxurious. Delicious! An added plus: the company works to make sure its ingredients are responsibly-sourced.