Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 05, 2021

The best ice cream bars

There is something about Magnum ice cream bars that are amazing. The thick, good quality chocolatey coating is always amazing and my favorite part! The ice cream is also rich and creamy with a delicious vanilla flavor. They are expense but worth the premium!

December 28, 2020

100% yes

I love these bars! They’re a little higher priced than other ice cream bars but they’re soooo good. I love the “mini” size - they’re the perfect size and guilt-free.

New York, United States

Great

i don't like a lot of ice cream. But Magnum caramel is my favorite and the only one I buy. delicious, good chocolate And super size is neither too much nor too little.

Heaven

OMG. The best thing in the whole world and the perfect size so its not too much. They should be illegal they are so darn good. Est one every week. So much caramel and chocolate. Mmmmmm eating one now

November 12, 2020

For the extra sweet sweet tooth

I love ice cream. But as I get older, I realize that subtle is good and find these bars just a bit too sweet. I get that is double caramel, but they are almost too generous with everything but the ice cream. The flavors are good but the balance leaves you wanting a glass if milk after. If you have a big sweet tooth and love caramel, then this is the bar for you!

September 30, 2020

la meilleure collation glacée

La meilleure collation glacée! Juste assez chocolatée, juste assez caramélisée, cette barre de crème glacée magnum est juste parfaite. Mon fils n'est jamais bien loin quand il me voit déballé cette gâterie, il arrive en courant pour me la voler! hahaha On en achète tous les étés!

September 01, 2020

Best dessert in the world!

MAGNUM DOUBLE CARAMEL ICE CREAM is definitely my favorite dessert. I never miss it in my fridge. It is super practical, tasty and refreshing at the same time.

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Indulgent

These are absolutely an indulgent treat! They are a bit pricy but they are sooo worth it for me. I hide these from the kids so i can eat them in peace when i crave them

June 22, 2020

Delicious

Although they are on the pricey end and something I definitely would not share with my kids, I live for these. When I was pregnant with my second, I craved these non stop. They are to die for

June 22, 2020

Magnum Double Caramel Ice cream Bars

I absolutely loved these bars. they are worth every penny and i will definitely buy again. they are abit pricey unless you catch them on sale like I recently did. The taste is 5/5/, value 5/5 ,Quality 5/5. Definately a new go to for ice cream bars!