Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 496 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

July 21, 2017

Tastes really good.

Nice ratio of chocolate to ice cream to caramel. I love the crunch it makes when you bite into it. Caramel is not too sweet. Just the right size for a treat.

July 12, 2017

Great Treat

These bars are so delicious!! This is a treat as these are a bit expensive but so good!! Great quality ingredients that you know to savour every bite.

July 01, 2017

LOVE!!!

I LOVE Magnum ice cream! I love how the chocolate so no nice and smooth and how it instantly melts away in your mouth! I love how it is not too sweet and the vanilla inside is amazing! It's not of for best Ice creams I have ever had!!

June 21, 2017

So good.

These are so good. I love the blend of chocolate, ice cream and caramel. There are an indulgent special treat and worth every penny. A much better quality of ice cream bar when compared to any store brand.

June 21, 2017

bomb.com!

These are excellent. Sweet, creamy, awesome quality chocolate, awesome quality ice cream. The perfect chocolatey ice cream treat. It's truly a quality product, which is why I keep coming back to them.

June 11, 2017

Amazing taste, I would prefer slightly bigger portion for money.
    The caramel taste is really delicious and would definitely purchase again for me and my family
    The vanilla flavour inside is similar to the classic magnum, you can taste the vanilla and milky flavour.

May 30, 2017

They are so good but only getting 4 to a pack makes them very pricey for
    Some people not something you would want to but on. Regular basis, but they are a great treat

May 20, 2017

Les barres Magnum de crème glacer au chocolat et double caramel sont un délice pour le palais! Souvent je fait des désert avec du chocolat et caramel mon conjoint en raffole. Le seul hic est le prix et la disponibilité!!!

Updated On: May 20, 2017

Je les recommande essayer c'est recommencer!

May 09, 2017

"so delicious "I've had positive experiences with Magnum double cramel ice cream bars . Since I had such positive experiences with the first two bars, I am very anxious to try out the other flavored bars and see how it stacked up against this and other brands that I had already tried out. Caramel and chocolate are a wonderful flavor combination, so I was very eager to try this out. I picked up a three pack of these bars at SDM Each bar weighs 3.38 ounces and has 320 calories of sinfulness, it was so yummy and it is decadence and sinfulness at its best. , so If you've got an extra calorie or two or 320 to spare, definitely BUY IT or just buy it once any way.

April 30, 2017

I am a chocolat, caramel and ice cram fan but this specific kind of ice cream bar did not suit my taste buds. I can't say I hated the product but I wasn't entirely satified. I think it was overdone. There was too much stuffing and it didn't all blend in. On the other hand my husband loved it.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo