Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

September 30, 2020

la meilleure collation glacée

La meilleure collation glacée! Juste assez chocolatée, juste assez caramélisée, cette barre de crème glacée magnum est juste parfaite. Mon fils n'est jamais bien loin quand il me voit déballé cette gâterie, il arrive en courant pour me la voler! hahaha On en achète tous les étés!

September 01, 2020

Best dessert in the world!

MAGNUM DOUBLE CARAMEL ICE CREAM is definitely my favorite dessert. I never miss it in my fridge. It is super practical, tasty and refreshing at the same time.

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Indulgent

These are absolutely an indulgent treat! They are a bit pricy but they are sooo worth it for me. I hide these from the kids so i can eat them in peace when i crave them

June 22, 2020

Delicious

Although they are on the pricey end and something I definitely would not share with my kids, I live for these. When I was pregnant with my second, I craved these non stop. They are to die for

June 22, 2020

Magnum Double Caramel Ice cream Bars

I absolutely loved these bars. they are worth every penny and i will definitely buy again. they are abit pricey unless you catch them on sale like I recently did. The taste is 5/5/, value 5/5 ,Quality 5/5. Definately a new go to for ice cream bars!

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Soooooooo yummy whole family love

Ive always been a magnum kinda girl but these are something else ans what's better than caramel the answer double caramel these are ao creamy and delicious ive always loves that first crunch sound of a magnum and this sure didnt disappoint!

January 12, 2020

yummmmy

Magnum Ice cream Bars are my absolute favorite. It's smooth and creamy! Caramel is my favorite. Anything caramel and nutty like the Magnum Almond Ice cream bar, I'm sold. Always nice to have in the freezer as a dessert.

0.5/5

January 03, 2020

Too sweet

The 1st time I tasted these, I was expecting something similar to Haggen Daazz. Boy was I wrong ....
    So sweet and just tastes like pure sugar. No chocolate taste. Just sugar. The one cream is also not very good.

January 02, 2020

Soooo Good!

This is definitely my families go-to ice cream bar. Every bite is heaven! So creamy and gets that chocolate craving satisfied. They are pricey so when they go on sale I make sure to grab a box in every flavour.

January 02, 2020

OOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!! Delicious

Value is a little off for the price, but would I buy again.... all the time they're so amazingly delicious, I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner... just writing this review makes me want to drive 15 mins to the gas station for one!!

If you haven't tried, you need too!!!