Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#3 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

2.2/5

May 16, 2018

Good Concept if Improved Upon

The concept of these ice cream bars is good. The flavours go well together. The only reason I didn’t score them higher is that they should either be bigger or less expensive in my opinion. Great commercials though.

April 30, 2018

My favourite Ice cream Bar

We love peanut butter in our house and that makes this our go to ice cream bar. These are delicious and are a great price! High quality resulting in great taste. Cant pass these up.

April 12, 2018

Love these as a treat

Love these as a treat sometimes. Very yummy!! Very much enjoyable. While I think they could make them bigger...... Whatever they still taste awesome!!

April 12, 2018

Meh

I found the chocolate much too rich, more like dark chocolate than milk. The the ice cream it self wasn't anything to die for. With the price, and the end result I was left feeling led on and disappointed. There is too much hype for this ice cream, not necessary.

March 29, 2018

just great

this is so great, great tasting , best price for the product, im in love lol,
    my familly just love it i get 1 box at the store and the next day its all gone they just love it

March 19, 2018

My favourite!

I had this ice cream for the first time in Portugal years ago and was so upset when I came back home because they did not sell this ice cream here. When i saw it in stores for the first time I was so happy!! It has a rich chocolate and caramel taste. It is my favourite ice cream! the only downfall is that it is expensive.

March 12, 2018

Best Ice cream

This is the best ice cream ever. Great quality and taste. The price is too high. I usually buy them on sale at Shoppers drug mart. The taste of caramel is amazing with every single bite.

March 10, 2018

Magnum ice- cream

Magnum ice-cream is very good and is a great treat but the price is way to much for what you pay for one magnum ice- cream on a stick I can buy a tub of ice-cream

March 07, 2018

THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER

Even though it is quite pricey Magnum double caramel ice cream is the best ice cream in stores ever. It tastes like the price, and screams absolute ice cream excellence. it is delicious, and it just leaves you wanting more!!

February 12, 2018

My mouth is watering just thinking about it

Best thing of life! A little on the pricey side but once you take a bite, you'll understand why it's worth every cent. I don't know what took me so long to even try these things