Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#2 in Ice Cream

MAGNUM® ice cream bars use only the finest premium ingredients, including Belgian unsweetened chocolate and silky vanilla bean ice cream, and are a must­-have staple for any glamorous Pleasure Seeker.

You may also like the Peanut Butter flavour.

For more information, please visit Magnum's website

Heaven

A friend had given me one of these to snack on, on a very hot day. The taste was incredible. I just wish the price was a little cheaper so everyone could afford to taste these. I would be so happy locked in the freezer with a shipment of these.

August 14, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again

This is one of my favorite ice cream snacks. I love anything with caramel in it. When you take a bite the caramel just pours out. The creamy vanilla ice cream just tops it off. If you love caramel then this is the dessert for you.

WoW! Love it!

Magnum ice creams are so good with many flavors but this one has double caramel what a score so creamy and sweet love the thick chocolate on the outside with the caramel on the inside.

August 04, 2018

wow...caramel heaven

I would eat just about anything caramel flavour but these ice creams are extremely good! the covering is crisp and the inside is extremely flavourful. The perfect treat on a hot summer day. worth the price as a special treat

August 03, 2018

Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars

We were treated to this product by friends. Oh my - this tasted so good. Too bad it costs so much. As a treat once in a blue moon I might splurge but my tendancy is to buy other store brands which are very good for much less.

1.8/5

August 02, 2018

They taste good. But not worth it there's far better options

I had gotten these a few times because they came on sale in my area and was told they were really good. And even being on sale I could've bought 3 boxes of a competitors brand for the price I paid for one box of these and so I was expecting something that was gonna instantly make me want more and yet what I received was a mediocre tasting ice cream bar that I personally found to sweet for my personal ice cream cravings. There's literally nothing to them maybe 2 and a half smaller bites of ice cream with Belgium chocolate which was good I'll admit but the Carmel was the same cheaply premade stuff you can get with anything that comes with a Carmel flavor. So for me these weren't something I'd continue buying.

August 02, 2018

J’aime plutôt tout chocolat

J’ai déjà goûté ce produit très bon mais fort en caramel,je recommande pour ceux qui sont vraiment fan du caramel mais moi je resterai sur le magnum chocolat et vanille

2.2/5

May 16, 2018

Good Concept if Improved Upon

The concept of these ice cream bars is good. The flavours go well together. The only reason I didn’t score them higher is that they should either be bigger or less expensive in my opinion. Great commercials though.

April 30, 2018

My favourite Ice cream Bar

We love peanut butter in our house and that makes this our go to ice cream bar. These are delicious and are a great price! High quality resulting in great taste. Cant pass these up.

April 12, 2018

Love these as a treat

Love these as a treat sometimes. Very yummy!! Very much enjoyable. While I think they could make them bigger...... Whatever they still taste awesome!!