Prestige Item
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Reviews

November 06, 2017

Would use again!

This product had great coverage and felt really light on my face. Cool and warm tones available, easy to get the perfect match! Would not hesitate to purchase again if the price point was more attractive. It lasted me only a few months, and for $50 - that's steep!

2.3/5

November 03, 2017

hd ultra foundation

I received this as a sample ..I need a foundation that covers and evens out skin color,,this supposedly is used for camera makeup on tv. I am not so sure about that I didn't find the coverage great, it didn't cover my problem areas very well at all, the texture was nice, very light, but just wish it had better coverage

October 17, 2017

I may have found my personal holy grail foundation

*MUFE and Glam Sense sent me one of these foundations free to test and review.

I have the colour 115 = R230 Ivory (which is almost an exact match for The Ordinary's 1.2P shade. If you want a drugstore dupe, I would recommend it). 2 pumps cover my face completely (I only need more if I'm covering up a breakout and need to build the coverage a bit) and I found it best applies with a blending sponge. When I tried to apply it with a brush, it looked a little streaky.

It has a lightweight, medium coverage that is buildable. Honestly, it's like wearing a second skin. It hardly settles into my fine lines and lasts nearly all day on my oily skin. Most foundations start to separate on my oily cheeks, but this lasts nearly all day long for me. After about 12 hours there's barely any separation at all for me.

If you are oily though, this product does have a dewey finish. I would recommend a mattifying powder overtop if you want to get rid of the shine.

The price is definitely higher than I've ever paid for a foundation before. $52 CAD is a bit much for me. And I'm tossed because I really liked this foundation but the price is scaring me away. I've never spent more than $30 on a foundation before. But it worked so well with my skin type that I may chance it and purchase it myself when my bottle runs out.

An added bonus is that there are 30 shades to choose from, so there's a shade for almost every person. And thanks to a Sephora employee, I now know that I shouldn't just grab the lightest shade on the shelf, and that I'm much more tan than I really am. No wonder I've looked like a ghost for the past several years!

October 04, 2017

So natural looking!

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation provides medium-to-buildable coverage while staying very lightweight, and creates a second-skin texture that looks flawless and feels moisturized. Talk about a technical foundation, reading up on it I was actually blown away by the advances they have made to keep up with High Def cameras with super-focused 4K lens.

I have bangs which result in an oily forehead and this is one of the few foundations that actually doesn't weigh down my hair after a long day at work. Most make my forehead oilier in turn causing my bangs to get oily, but MUFE Ultra HD does a stand up job keeping my skin matte - it's not perfect, but its definitely better than most!

I really do like this product, and will definitely keep it in my arsenal of foundations moving forward.

I received this product complimentary from Makeup Forever & GlamSense/TopBox for review/testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

October 02, 2017

My new must have!!

This is a foundation I truly enjoyed trying and have become a fan! The Make-Up Forever Ultra HD foundation is my new “must have” makeup item. Love, Love this foundation and here is why: It has a thin consistency and does not cake on your face. I like the satin finish it manages to accomplish, not greasy or flaky, nor does it streak across your face as some other foundations do. It gives you a healthy glow.

The Make-Up Forever Ultra HD foundation is absolutely great at camouflaging and covering the skin's imperfections, leaving your skin with an absolutely beautiful complexion. It's a foundation you can wear all day because of its natural look and you can rely on it to do what it's design to do – leave you with beautiful, flawless skin. Wear it all day and know that your skin looks its best. I highly recommend it.

September 27, 2017

Love This Brand, A Favourite!

Make Up For Ever is one of my favourite brands because they create high quality products that actually do what they are meant to. Yes, they are a little more pricey, but it's worth it for something that delivers and this foundation is no exception!

In my opinion, this product is a medium coverage product however I do find there is some ability to build the coverage if desired. It goes on smoothly and evenly and doesn't seem to settle in any tiny lines as the day goes on. It also has never made me break out and has pretty decent staying power. It definitely helps me achieve a nice, even, clean look that sits somewhere between natural and made up. I can't say for sure as my skin is fairly normal and occasionally dry, but I think this might not work quite as well for someone who has oily skin; they might find it a bit slick feeling.

I recommend this product to anyone wanting a good quality product that will give them an amazing base to build a make up look on!

September 26, 2017

Perfect if you're Casper white like me!

The day I was matched by a Sephora employee to this foundation, I swear I had tears in my eyes. I've never found a foundation with a shade that matches my skin perfectly, that is medium coverage, and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. This is my holy grail. Sure, it's a bit expensive, but it lasts forever and it's super worth the price to look as good as you will wearing it.

September 26, 2017

Works and looks amazing

I just started using this product recently and I'm in love. It has amazing coverage and looks so natural. I've never been this happy with a foundation

July 18, 2017

Great foundation, wonderful coverage.

I have been using this foundation for over a year I sue to use bare minerals loose powder foundation before because I felt that liquid foundations were too heavy for me, especially in the summer.

I switched to this foundation because I wanted something with more coverage and honestly this is the best coverage ever! I am prone to breakouts and since I have used this foundation , my break outs have been less frequent.

July 12, 2017

THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER!

After trying dozens of foundations I finally tried the GOAT of foundations! The colour blend is perfect, it lasts and you decide if you want to keep it a light medium coverage or if you want a full coverage than apply more either way you cannot go wrong!