Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 732 in Foundation

July 18, 2017

Great foundation, wonderful coverage.

I have been using this foundation for over a year I sue to use bare minerals loose powder foundation before because I felt that liquid foundations were too heavy for me, especially in the summer.

I switched to this foundation because I wanted something with more coverage and honestly this is the best coverage ever! I am prone to breakouts and since I have used this foundation , my break outs have been less frequent.

July 12, 2017

THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER!

After trying dozens of foundations I finally tried the GOAT of foundations! The colour blend is perfect, it lasts and you decide if you want to keep it a light medium coverage or if you want a full coverage than apply more either way you cannot go wrong!

February 21, 2017

this product came recommended to me by my daughter.
    I have been using it for a few years, and she has since she was a teenager.
    We both have fair to medium skin, and the coverage is great.
    It even covers my liver spot, and makes my freckles lighter.
    I highly recommend you give this a try

January 11, 2017

I really really like this! I got a sample of this in their lightest color and it matched pretty much perfectly. I am fair skinned but not super pale... So I am assuming very pale people would not have a shade that works for them. However, the formula is great! It blends nicely, is pretty full coverage without looking cakey. Normally when I wear foundation I have to go over my bad spots with concealer after. This foundation covered the few imperfections I had. The only downside (as another reviewer mentioned) is that it did bring out the little dry patch I have on my eye. I don't normally get dry patches so I'm not too worried, but if you have really dry/patchy skin this may not be good for you. All in all, I would definitely consider purchasing the full size of this if I could afford it!

1.5/5

January 11, 2017

I did not enjoy this foundation. As some one who likes a full coverage, It hardly covered any of my acne (not that I have a lot). It's expensive but if your someone who likes a thin almost no foundation look then you would probably like it. It feels silky almost which was strange to me and it didn't really match my colour which was the palest one they had and it was still a shade too dark.

January 05, 2017

This is the first foundation I have used that makes my skin look perfect! I wear the shade R220, it is a seamless match to my neck and chest.

The product is build-able, and offers medium coverage. I can still see the few freckles and beauty spots I have when it is applied, but my acne is well covered by this. I love being able to see my freckles as I am not a fan of full coverage (my skin does not need it).. I tend to wear one layer all over, but add a few spots of double layer around my acne areas (jawline, temples).

I do find that my glasses tend to rub it off in the spots where my nose pieces rest, I have yet to find the right trick to dealing with that!

I have dry skin and this is a comfortable wear for me. I would suggest adding a moisturizing primer to it as well, simply to help. I would not recommend if you have oilier skin!

The price tag is a bit hard to swallow at $52.00, but I have tried many foundations in the past that simply did not work for me and I am sure I have spent way more on all those together! I'd say while it is expensive, it is absolutely worth it for me to spend that much.

September 26, 2016

This product is by far the best foundation I have ever tried hands down- and believe me - I have tried many. It applies like a dream, very blendable and with a buildable coverage. It also feels very lightweight on the skin, not at all cakey or thick. It makes my skin look absolutely perfect in pictures and in person. I also love the fact that it comes in a large variety of shades, guaranteeing that you can find your perfect match! I would 100% recommend this foundation to everyone!

July 19, 2016

I got my Colour IQ done at Sephora and this was my #1 match. I used it for about 4 months, but switched to NARS because I just didn't love this one. It has good coverage and matched my skin well, but I have an oily tzone and it doesn't perform well on oily skin. It also clung to the dry skin I had on my cheeks, and made any dry patch stand out like crazy.

July 03, 2016

This is the perfect liquid foundation. It's so smooth and airy and I am completely in love. Looks good even when I don't have my beauty blender handy and have to use my hands, which hasn't been the case for many previous liquids I've purchased I love it my holy grail!!!!

June 20, 2016

This product is totally amazing!!! It gives a nice finish and matches perfectly my skin...I strongly recommend this foundation to any skin type. I have an oily skin and with a translucide powder on top, it was perfect!