Makeup forever step one hydrating primer Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 383 in Primer

May 04, 2017

I like this primer. I've tried other ones I've liked more but this one works pretty good. I think it just doesn't feel as silky on the skin as some of the others and my leave my skin feeling a little too wet.

2.7/5

April 25, 2017

I bought a sample size in this after hearing multiple YouTubers rave about it. I honestly don't understand the hype. It feels like a very thin lotion on the skin, but I don't find it adds any extra hydration to my skin. I suffer from very dry skin and was hoping that I had finally found my holy grail primer but I am still searching.

March 20, 2017

Bien, mais c'est sans plus. Il d'absorbe rapidement et il n'a pas de fini gras, mais il n'est pas assez hydratant. Mon maquillage ne tient pas si longtemps avec ce primer.

1.5/5

December 05, 2016

i got this for $14 from winners, out of curiosity of it, i find it didn't work well at all, and left my skin feeling a little irritated and didn't act well as a primer

May 20, 2016

Its a great product that someone with dry skin can use to make it easier to apply their makeup, but you can get the same effect from a whole bunch of other primers.

2.7/5

February 20, 2016

Hmm.
    Not too excited about this product. It left my foundation a bit cakey. For the price I don't think I am a fan of this. I returned it and won't purchase again.

February 08, 2016

I purchased the travel size of this primer first and loved it. I purchased a full size once that was gone. Great primer!

January 22, 2016

I feel like this primer is just as good as any other but without the price tag! Primers are good to seal in moisturizer due to the silicone (smoothing property) and definetely helps before makeup. I will probably get a cheaper one next time.

January 20, 2016

I was in line at sephora and all the impulse products had me cornered which is when I saw the smaller size of this primer so I decided why not! I paid about $22 which is half the price of the full size so I find that a bit expensive. The packaging is kinda blah as you can see above. The actual product itself just feels like a lightweight lotion so if you have extra dry skin like I do I suggest using a creme first then this primer. It's a great primer that does what it says the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't stand out to me. I feel like I can find cheaper alternatives that will do the same. It's def not one of my ride or die must have products yet. To conclude I do recommend this if you have normal skin and need a hydrating primer. Or if you have any other skin concerns they have about 9 other primers from the same collection and if you have the money for it I would def check it out!!

Victoria's Secret Stores

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4