Manuka honey By Wedderspoon Reviews
#394 in Miscellaneous

January 14, 2018

Kitchen staple!

If you do not have this in your cupboard you are missing out. It has cured me from losing my voice when I had laryngitis, Soothes dry itchy skin, perfect in teas and in oatmeal. Major part of my health routine. It is a bit expensive but replaces a lot of other products so its worth it.

July 27, 2017

Honey in my tummy!

I tried the manuka honey with just a cup of hot water and it was good. Packaging was easy to open and dispense, very little waste of the product, but definitely a lot of work went into the packaging. The honey wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be but tasted fresh and pure. I don't know if I would have it by itself but I would try it with something else like tea.

December 01, 2016

I got three small packet samples and thought it was a very nice honey. It isn't too sweet and it has a very subtle taste. I used it on my plain yogurt and loved the way it took away the sourness of the yogurt but didn't make it overly sweet. I also used it in some hot water with lemon. My doctor says honey and lemon are the best cough suppressants so I do this a lot at this time of year. Again, it was really good at taking away the bitterness of the lemon without making it sweet. The taste is hard to describe. It is certainly different than anything I've ever tasted but as I mentioned, it's subtle and I enjoyed it. All in all, I do think I'll buy this product when I need honey.

September 15, 2016

I received 3 - 5g sample sizes which were perfect for carrying around and using to sweeten my tea. I usually eat raw honey. This honey had a great rich taste. It was smooth and creamy. I like the fact that it is raw, unpasterized, GMO free and has a high pollen count within the honey.

I definitely recommend this product.