Marc Jacob perfect Reviews
#101 in Perfume

September 27, 2021
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Perfect

Name of perfume say everything. Love this fresh and flowery perfume. Even in this rainy autumn days remind me sunny summer and happy days. Definitely made my day.

March 30, 2021

MY FAVOURITE

Literally my favourite perfume, it's honestly "Perfect"! I have so many perfumes and this one takes the crown. Sweet but powerful! Truly amazing, can be worn for any occasion. Its my wedding day perfume!

March 18, 2021

So good.

This is so so good. I was having doubts about it. But immediately I tried it for the first time. I felt in love. It is definitely a great spring or summer perfume. I definitely definitely smell the pear not. Just so subtle and light. 🍐🍐🍐

October 28, 2020

Best perfume ever!

I received a sample of this perfume in the mail and used the entire sample and o absolutely loved the smell so I purchased the perfume and I don’t regret it. It’s long lasting, not to strong but not to subtle. It’s truly the best perfume.

September 19, 2020

femenine, warm floral, elegant, modern and unique fragrance

I received a small sample of this perfume via an ad on IG. I loved it. My favorite MJ perfume so far is DAISY, this aroma is different, not overpowering, yet formal and chick. It is very FRESH, like to use it on a weekend while on a brunch or shopping morning, fresh like an airy spring day in a wildflower field. It is a playful, elegant, modern , femenine and bright fragrance (late 2020). I could describe it as an unconventional yet harmonious clash of fresh florals and calm, smoothing notes.