4.1/5
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet Reviews
#47 in Perfume

June 23, 2021

Long-lasting

When it comes to perfume I will always prefer those which are long-lasting and I would absolutely recommend trying this it's long-lasting and I love the fragrance of it. it makes me feel fresh all the time.

June 23, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Feminine yet strong

So happy that I finally got the nerve to try this for I fear it was this crazy vintage heady gag me type of perfume. Wow was I wrong, it is a timeless classic of elegance in a bottle. My advice is too only spray once then more if needed if not it will be too strong and make you run from it.

April 15, 2021

Marc Jacobs Love Eau So Sweet

An amazing smelling perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It stays well and continues to smell great for hours on end. I definitely recommend this specific scent, most Daisy perfumes smell amazing as well.

January 20, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Among the few on my list

It made me smile and I very much wanted to see it atop my dresser. I didn’t get to buy it then, but was gifted with it a few months later, and even better—instead of the regular bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy, I got a wonderful limited edition silver bottle topped with golden flowers.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Light and flowery

I have received tiny miniature of this scent and I am glad I did not receive full product. I would say the product is great for summer and it’s light and sweet but does not stay long. You have to re-apply during the day.

January 29, 2020

Smells Devine!

I absolutely love this fragrance, I feel as if it was made for me. It has a light sweet/floral scent. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I put some in the morning and it lasts me all day.

December 04, 2019

nice

nice floral scent. soft and delicate. it's a little bit on the calmer side compared to the original daisy which i fell in love with, but this is still overall nice. i don't think i would spend big bucks on this though.

September 08, 2019

Lovely, Sweet Scent

I do like the scent of this perfume, it's not my favourite, but I've gotten more than a few compliments thanks to this fragrance. It's super strong, one spritz on the wrist and one on the neck is always enough in my opinion. The aroma is almost candy sweet, with floral notes, if you've ever worn Juicy Couture 'Juicy' and enjoyed it, you'll enjoy 'Eau so Sweet.'

September 03, 2019

Smells great - but expensive.

I received a sample of this fragrance and was amazed by the smell. I had always heard good things about Marc Jacobs perfumes, but couldn't come around to spending the money. After receiving this sample I was blown away by the lovely smell and long lasting fragrance. Would purchase this in the future if on sale.

September 01, 2019

TAKE MY MONEY MARC JACOBS

I received a sample of the perfume from Marc Jacobs and I have to say it is wonderful! It has a sweet scent that isn't very overpowering and the scent stays on for a while! The price itself is quite pricey considering the brand but from the sample, I will be definitely getting one!

Also, can we talk about the CUTE PACKAGING?!