4.1/5
#45 in Perfume

September 05, 2021
    Malaysia

Very light and feminine

I like this fragrance quite a lot. Very light and feminine, with a sugary note that isn't cloying or obnoxious. It's not overwhelming or obnoxious. It's definitely not a luxurious or sexy scent. More like a youthful sweet scent. I'm enjoying it as the weather gets warmer

June 23, 2021

Long-lasting

When it comes to perfume I will always prefer those which are long-lasting and I would absolutely recommend trying this it's long-lasting and I love the fragrance of it. it makes me feel fresh all the time.

June 23, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Feminine yet strong

So happy that I finally got the nerve to try this for I fear it was this crazy vintage heady gag me type of perfume. Wow was I wrong, it is a timeless classic of elegance in a bottle. My advice is too only spray once then more if needed if not it will be too strong and make you run from it.

April 15, 2021

Marc Jacobs Love Eau So Sweet

An amazing smelling perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It stays well and continues to smell great for hours on end. I definitely recommend this specific scent, most Daisy perfumes smell amazing as well.

January 20, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Among the few on my list

It made me smile and I very much wanted to see it atop my dresser. I didn’t get to buy it then, but was gifted with it a few months later, and even better—instead of the regular bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy, I got a wonderful limited edition silver bottle topped with golden flowers.

January 29, 2020

Smells Devine!

I absolutely love this fragrance, I feel as if it was made for me. It has a light sweet/floral scent. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I put some in the morning and it lasts me all day.

September 03, 2019

Smells great - but expensive.

I received a sample of this fragrance and was amazed by the smell. I had always heard good things about Marc Jacobs perfumes, but couldn't come around to spending the money. After receiving this sample I was blown away by the lovely smell and long lasting fragrance. Would purchase this in the future if on sale.

September 01, 2019

TAKE MY MONEY MARC JACOBS

I received a sample of the perfume from Marc Jacobs and I have to say it is wonderful! It has a sweet scent that isn't very overpowering and the scent stays on for a while! The price itself is quite pricey considering the brand but from the sample, I will be definitely getting one!

Also, can we talk about the CUTE PACKAGING?!

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this perfume again. So sweet and light!

After a friend of mine wearing multiple different types of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes, I decided to request a sample of Daisy Love eau so Sweet. I was not disappointed! The light, sweet fragrance is such a treat to your nose. It has decent lasting power, although I found after about 5-6 hours, you would have to freshen up with another spritz.

August 12, 2019

Smells like Summer

Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs reminds me of carefree summer days with the warm sun touching my face. Light floral scent of White sparkling white raspberry and soft musky undertones make this the perfect scent. The smell is not overpowering and has relatively good staying power.