Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Reviews
#26 in Perfume

November 27, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Smells amazing one of my fave perfumes

I recieved this as a gift and it smells absolutley amazing a lovely sweet fruity floral smell not too overpowering but just enough I use it daily as it's now one of my favourite perfumes it lasts ages and perfect for any occasion

October 02, 2019

I would buy this product again

I received this perfum as a sample and fell in love, yes it's my new favorite scent. It has a beautiful clean floral scent making it easy to wear not overpowering. It's a little pricey but worth every cent. Only downfall is I wish the bottle was bigger so it would last longer. two thumbs up on this uplifting scent will be buying more.

September 29, 2019

Pretty Scent

I loved the scent of this perfume alot. It says it is a floral scent, but I almost get a sweet gormand like scent from it. It is really pretty. I like it for Spring and Summer. It is a great fragrance for both day and night.

1.3/5

September 24, 2019

Very Boring Scent

I received the perfume as a sample, and I was excited to try it. However, this perfume is very boring and doesn't last long. It actually smells like a popsicle from some kind. I don't get the floral scent at all on me, as I smell more of an annoying fruity, sweet scent. I have tried cheaper perfumes that smell way better than this perfume. Thank God for samples..:)

August 12, 2019

My favourite scent

This is one of the lightest and prettiest scents I own! It is sweet and fresh and perfect for everyday use. It is good for a professional setting, not overpowering or strong/offensive, but still has that perfume smell that is feminine.

August 01, 2019

I love this product it is from Marc Jacobs that is from a high brand and the perfume is so nice I love the smell and the scent this is the first time I got this perfume and I would say it has a nice smell to me this product is worth the money

July 25, 2019

Love this prefume

This perfume comes in beautiful daisy shaped bottle. You only need one spray, of it’s warm floral scent to last you all day. Its also a light scent which Is not over powering. It’s my favourite perfume at the moment!

July 21, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Gorgeous scent!

One of my favourites. Can't go wrong with Daisy! Always get asked what scent I am wearing and stays on all day. Pricey but worth it. Buy different perfumes, but always end up going back to Daisy.

July 20, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Such a beautiful perfume

I got this Marc Jacobs Daisy Love perfume as a present and I love it so much. It smells so beautiful and lasts all day on my skin. I also love the design of the bottle and it looks so pretty sitting on my vanity.

July 15, 2019

Love this scent.

Very beautiful scent. Definitely worth buying and trying. It is a flowery goodness scent. It is great for your everyday wear or going out and about. I love love love this scent.