Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Reviews
#25 in Perfume

April 20, 2020

Love it

i would definitely buy this again, the smell is very nice and not too strong. its a cute bottle too. you dont need many squirts so it lasts awhile! i suggest it

April 20, 2020

Great Summer Scent

This is such a great spring/summer scent! It is not overpowering but is definitely detectable. It is an average price for a fragrance and is worth the cost. The bottle is also adorable! Makes the perfect display bottle.

January 30, 2020

Daisy Love , love!

I love this perfume! It’s my favorite in the Marks Jacob collection. I feel like this smell makes me feel like a bad ass woman yet still feminine. Always get compliments from my bf when i wear this perticular scent!

January 24, 2020
    California, United States

One of my top favorites!!

I love love love this perfume it’s not over powering it smells so feminine and soft I always get compliments when I wear this perfume and not to mention It lasts all day long I will definitely recommend this and I do to everyone who asks me about it in public I am purchasing another one when I run out!

January 16, 2020

I absolutely love this fragrance, I feel as it was made for me. It has a light sweet/floral scent, a really pleasant smell. I receive so many compliments when I wear it. I put I on once in the morning and it lasts me all day!

November 27, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Smells amazing one of my fave perfumes

I recieved this as a gift and it smells absolutley amazing a lovely sweet fruity floral smell not too overpowering but just enough I use it daily as it's now one of my favourite perfumes it lasts ages and perfect for any occasion

October 02, 2019

I would buy this product again

I received this perfum as a sample and fell in love, yes it's my new favorite scent. It has a beautiful clean floral scent making it easy to wear not overpowering. It's a little pricey but worth every cent. Only downfall is I wish the bottle was bigger so it would last longer. two thumbs up on this uplifting scent will be buying more.

September 29, 2019

Pretty Scent

I loved the scent of this perfume alot. It says it is a floral scent, but I almost get a sweet gormand like scent from it. It is really pretty. I like it for Spring and Summer. It is a great fragrance for both day and night.

1.3/5

September 24, 2019

Very Boring Scent

I received the perfume as a sample, and I was excited to try it. However, this perfume is very boring and doesn't last long. It actually smells like a popsicle from some kind. I don't get the floral scent at all on me, as I smell more of an annoying fruity, sweet scent. I have tried cheaper perfumes that smell way better than this perfume. Thank God for samples..:)

August 12, 2019

My favourite scent

This is one of the lightest and prettiest scents I own! It is sweet and fresh and perfect for everyday use. It is good for a professional setting, not overpowering or strong/offensive, but still has that perfume smell that is feminine.