Marcelle CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 71 in CC Creams

May 08, 2017

I'm very pale and I can only use this product in the summer for that reason, but I love it all summer long! I love that it's a higher SPF of 35 so I have more protection from the sun than other CC creams that offer SPF 15. It lasts well and looks very natural. My skin is more moisturized and even in tone when I use this product. I use it instead of foundation, but I like a very natural look, so if you need something with more coverage this may not be for you.

April 29, 2017

I had really high expectation for this product because I used to buy the BB cream for the same brand but the cc cream for me was a waste of money, I think this product was way too much heavy and rich for my skin

April 28, 2017

So happy to find a CC cream that doesn't look orange on my fair complexion! Great product on days when I want to give my skin a break from wearing heavy makeup. I love the SPF in it, and I find that it is thick enough to cover my little bit of acne no problem. The only thing I find is if I have any dry patches or drying out acne it tends to "stick" to it. To avoid this I just make sure to always give my face a good exfoliation before application.

April 21, 2017

I have the light to medium shade. I find that it goes on thick enough, so not for those looking for a light liquid foundation. It's claimed to be infused with pure 24 gold, which diminishes the appearance of dark spots. Not sure about that, but it works fine.

February 27, 2017

Cette cc crème camoufle très peu les imperfections. Elle hydrate bien la peu sans la laisser grasse. Elle n'à pas d'odeur particulière. Le prix est bon. Produit de qualite

January 07, 2017

Cette crème est légère et uniformise le teint. De plus elle contient un FPS 35. J'aime sa texture non-grasse.Peut être utilisée seule ou sous le fond de teint.

November 25, 2016

Love this product especially with SPF 35, nice texture, goes on well , the colour light to medium is perfect for my complexion, excellent price also..

October 24, 2016

Stays on all day while keeping my skin tone even. I have sensitive and combination skin so it was nice to find an affordable product that worked and is Canadian.

October 20, 2016

I love the way this cream feels and have great coverage. I tend to stock up when it comes in the value packaging available during the Christmas season

June 30, 2016

I hated this product. It may have just not worked for my skin (normal skin type) it was greasy, heavy, it slid everywhere. It was so shiny on my face! Will never buy this again.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic