4.1/5

1.8/5

November 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not good

After reading reviews and people saying this is excellent at covering up little spots I have found that in disappointed. It didn't really cover up any spots for me and I hate the texture. It kind of just sits on my skin and feels cakey. It also sets in to fine lines making your complexion look much worse.

1.8/5

October 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Weird texture

The product itself has a weird texture. While spreading it on my skin it felt greasy and almost immediately I could tell it set in to every little line and made my skin look gross and cakey. It brought out all the texture in my face and made it more obvious.

2.0/5

June 22, 2018

Not the best I've used..

I have acne prone skin and this CC cream and the accompanying concealer made me break out terribly. My skin reacted terribly to it, but when I had it on (before the breakout) it did wear really well and looked great.

January 16, 2018

Marcelle CC crème

Je recommande ce produits a vous toutes mesdames encore et encore! Cette CC crème de Marcelle est idéale pour tous les types de peau et préserve la barrière d'hydratation de la peau.

September 10, 2017

Great lightweight coverage

I have been using this product for a few years and it is my go to! Very lightweight, excellent skin care quilities and good coverage. I blend it on after my moisturizer and use my fingers instead of a sponge. Pretty good staying powder. Definitely needs a setting powder afterwards though.

August 05, 2017

you don't need to be pregnant to get this glow!

this product is awesome. it's sheer, moisturizing, beautiful and gives ya a natural glow!
    the only foundation you need. it's easy to apply and blend, even for coverage, a little goes a long way!
    it also evens you skin tone and takes years off your face. you can even use it year round!
    throw out all your other cakey products...this is all you need. SPF 35, scent free and good for you sensitive folks!

June 25, 2017

bonne creme correctrice

J'ai ce produits de Marcelle et je suis très satisfaite,,sa texture est bien crémeuse, teinté,elle s'applique très bien et elle a une belle bouteille carré,La couvrance est définitivement plus élevée qu’avec la BB crème de Marcelle. Je trouve que la CC crème unifie bien et cache adroitement mes petites taches brunes/décolorations. Finalement, j’ai trouvé sa tenue superbe, résistant toute la journée ! Merci marcelle pour cette belle trouvaille,,,

May 08, 2017

I'm very pale and I can only use this product in the summer for that reason, but I love it all summer long! I love that it's a higher SPF of 35 so I have more protection from the sun than other CC creams that offer SPF 15. It lasts well and looks very natural. My skin is more moisturized and even in tone when I use this product. I use it instead of foundation, but I like a very natural look, so if you need something with more coverage this may not be for you.

April 29, 2017

I had really high expectation for this product because I used to buy the BB cream for the same brand but the cc cream for me was a waste of money, I think this product was way too much heavy and rich for my skin

April 28, 2017

So happy to find a CC cream that doesn't look orange on my fair complexion! Great product on days when I want to give my skin a break from wearing heavy makeup. I love the SPF in it, and I find that it is thick enough to cover my little bit of acne no problem. The only thing I find is if I have any dry patches or drying out acne it tends to "stick" to it. To avoid this I just make sure to always give my face a good exfoliation before application.