• Marcelle nano eyebrow liner
Good

Marcelle nano eyebrow liner Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

March 01, 2017

This has quickly become my new favourite eyebrow liner. The blond shade is a perfect match and creates a very natural look. The medium coverage is great at filing my sparse eyebrows while not looking overdrawn. The small tip allows for precision and the product lasts all day.

I recently swatched the ABH Brow Wiz at Sephora and this Marcelle one seemed to be a good dupe. So worth a try!

September 12, 2016

think this is my favourite brow pencil from the drugstore. It works the best at mimicking real brow hairs, and the shade is great - dark enough when you build up colour, and pigmented so you don't need much. The Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Liner is also good but I'd sooner buy the Marcelle since I prefer this spoolie brush vs the plastic comb. I always keep this pencil in my Travel Makeup Bag (shade medium brown)

August 11, 2016

I was looking to buy my usual brand but the store was out of stock and this was recommended instead. I was skeptical at first but purchased it because I had nothing to use at the time. I am so glad I bought it...though it is a tat bit darker(dark brown) in shade than my usual(universal dark), I ended up loving it more than my usual. It's smoother to apply, has a spoolie that just does a great job at making my brows more natural. I just love it.