Marley's Mellow Mood Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 788 in Miscellaneous

April 13, 2015

Great way to help myself sleep

October 23, 2014

Usually my husband and I work very long hours, yet still have trouble falling asleep due to all of the caffiene we ingest throughout the day. Even though we stop the Rockstars and Redbulls at about noon, it's still hard to be ready for bed at 9 so we can do it the next day. I stumbled upon Marley's Mellow Mood one day while at the grocery store, and we have them every night now.

We've tried other supplements, such as straight melatonin, valerian, Tylenol PM, benadryl, and pretty much everything short of prescription pills. They have left us feeling groggy and sluggish the next morning. We've also tried other "rest" teas, but have found ourselves wanting something different. Mellow Mood comes in many different flavors, some carbonated, even, so it keeps it fresh. No groggy sleep hangover the next morning, either. Half a bottle each is what we drink (or one each of the carbonated cans), and we're set for a good night's sleep and a great wakeup.

September 13, 2014

It's is a great beverage if you are having a hard time sleeping at night and can't really relax I find that it helps within a half hour I'm normally ready to sleep after drinking a can I recommend it

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge