Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 890 in Mascara

March 13, 2017

Un mascara Superbe ! Facile à utiliser sans se tacher ! les cils sont très volumineux avec un effet faux cil. Il ne sent rien et les couches peuvent se superposer pour un effet encore plus dramatique ! Un super rapport qualité prix !

September 29, 2016

I was really excited to try out this mascara. I had high hopes for it so I was really happy when it delivered. I feel like I have lash extension when I wear this mascara. The bes part is it does not flake or feel crunchy. It is actually soft to the touch. Totally recommend it!

June 10, 2016

Absolutely the best mascara I have ever used! I love it so much and can not say enough great things about it!!! I ordered 3 to have on hand as they sold out very fast from the beauty consultants. My lashes are longer, thicker and so soft in just one quick application. No extra steps needed! Highly recommend to everyone!!!

June 06, 2016

Love my new mascara from Mary Kay. Haven't tried anything by them in years. Love the brush and how it quickly thickens and lengthens my lashes in no time. No clumping.
    You can
    Reapply but you really don't need to. Took minutes for my lashes to look great. No mess
    And the brush is easy to use.
    Price is $22 from