Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 944 in Mascara

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black Turns up the wow with up to five times the volume. Take your lashes from simple to simply sensational with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, the most superthickening, superstar mascara from Mary Kay ever! This exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers the benefits you love most - long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes that last all day. You get the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping - without the clumping. Brand new fresh product still in original boxes.

July 12, 2017

I buy this often

I love this mascara. I have long enough eyelashes but they are not full. This mascara brings out the length of my lashes and makes them look fuller. It does not clump like other mascara so there is no mess when putting it on. This is my go-to mascara.

May 11, 2017

This is my favourite mascara for everyday use. The application is smooth with no clumps and one coat is enough. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to have voluminous and fabulous lashes.

April 28, 2017

This is hands-down my favorite mascara. My mom used to sell Mary Kay and I would only ever get my mascara from her. I've tried other brands, but they all seem crappy and clumpy right away unless you pay an arm and a leg.

April 07, 2017

I love this mascara! It lasts forever, it doesn't melt, and it's affordable. Adds a lot of length and definition too, which I love. I have quite full lashes but they can be short and drab so this product helps with making them pop! My only problem is finding a reliable Mary Kay rep that doesn't try to get you to sell your soul when all you want is some damn mascara! Hahaha but overall a good product!

April 05, 2017

I really like Mary Kay Ultimate mascara. It really makes my lashes look long and full. It doesn't flake or smudge when I wear it. I find it to be a bit pricey, but it works well!

September 27, 2016

Love this mascara. I've been using it since the day it first came out.
    Once in a while I try something else by run back to this one.
    The fat that it is bee's wax based, makes all the diffenrence.

3.2/5

June 29, 2016

You'd have to put on a few layers and it isn't as dramatic as youniques mascara but I like Mary Kay's way better. It doesn't look as spider leggy as younique and it doesn't dry out as younique. It's a more natural look if you ask me. And lots cheaper. Of the two I'd definitely recommend this one.

April 18, 2016

I didn't find it done all that much to your lashes. But it was perfect where I got sensitive skin and allergic to alot of stuff. It did last all day and I found you didn't have to re apply one flick with brush and it did do its job. But didn't flatter your lashes like the book says

April 08, 2016

I have sensitive eyes, plus I'm a contact wearer, finding a mascara that didn't make me want to claw my eyes out has been a challenge. When I found the ultimate mascara from Mary Kay I was really impressed! No irritation, flaking or clumping. I could wear it all day and my eyes were still not irritated by the end of the day. Long lasting. Great for volumizing and defining my long blonde lashes. My favourite mascara, will never, ever get anything else!

April 01, 2016

I LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes stand out. The brush is nice and soft. It is fairly build able so you can make lashes more or less intense. Not funny smell. Glides on nice. I like this one most out of Mary Kay mascaras.