4.1/5
#74 in Mascara

October 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Disappointed, Had Hoped for Better

I was so excited to try this non-flaking, volume enhancing mascara! My lashes have gotten somewhat sparse, and I need the volume. However, after just a few hours I found flaking on my cheeks, a bit of smearing on my lower lashes, and that's my pet peeve with mascara! If you're only going to have on for a couple of hours, it may be for you. I would not recommend it, though.

October 09, 2018

best mascara

Falsies version is by far my favorite. The brush is nice and thick, it covers really well my bottom and top eye lashes.My lashes look instantly longer and thicker and it stays on all day.

September 25, 2018

Great mascara

I have been a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and this one is definitely one of my favourites from them. It makes my lashes long and full and it really holds a curl

August 20, 2018

Yes yes yes

I got this mascara in the waterproof version and it doesn't come off in a lake or pools which is great because I go swimming quite a bit. my friends always ask what Mascara I use because they think I have fake lashes on which makes me happy. the real reason I got this was because Acacia Brinley used to love it and she was right it's great I use it almost every day!I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the hassle of falsies

August 02, 2018

Loving how it Does not flake or clump!

I have straight lashes and it holds the curl and doesn’t clump or flake. Waterproof but easy to wash off at the end of the nite. Definitely my go to mascara from now on.

August 01, 2018

Works great!

This product does what it says it's going to, it gives you a nice false lash look! It's not sticky and it doesn't flake. I have super long lashes so this product made them look super fake!

July 30, 2018

Un mascara bon marché efficace.

J'ai essayer plusieurs mascara de pharmacie mais aucun ne me donnait entière satisfaction. Celui là.....WOW. Pour peu de frais, ils va vous donner de cils vertigineux, défini et beaux. J'adore en noir.

Updated On: July 30, 2018

Le manche se prend bien en main et sa brosse courber donne une belle forme arrondi à vos cils.

June 12, 2018

Mascara Falsies Volume Express Maybeline

J'achète régulièrement de nouveaux mascaras et je reviens souvent à celui-ci!

Le mascara Falsies Volume Express de Maybeline possède plusieurs teinte, moi j'ai choisi noir profond. Il possède une brosse courbée pour bien suivre le ligne des cils. Je trouve que c'est plus facile d'appliquer plusieurs couches avec cette brosse ce qui nous donne vraiment l'effet faux-cils. Pour le prix (souvent en vente dans les pharmacie) je ne crois pas pouvoir trouver mieux comme mascara. Je recommande ce produit.