mask of magnaminty by Lush cosmetics

mask of magnaminty by Lush cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 733 in Masks

May 14, 2017

I love this product!! It has a strong mint smell which I love and it was very easy to put on. It worked amazing, my face was extremely smooth immediately after my first use.

April 19, 2017

My daughter and I both use this once or twice a week. It is expensive but pure natural ingredients so less chance of reacting to it or it being overly drying. Leaves skin feeling super soft and clean, but without that tight dry feeling, which I hate and cannot be good for your skin! I love the cooling feeling from the peppermint and kaolin clay is amazing for skin. I purchased the larger tub and it lasted about 6 months.

April 18, 2017

This is one of my favorite masks from Lush it smells like green peppermints and it feels so nice on your face and leaves it with extra moisturizer I would recommend this mask to anyone you also don't have to keep it in the fridge.

December 31, 2016

i love the smell of this mask to start, it smells absolutely amazing, it feels great going onto the skin, once washed off and my skin has dried it feels so soft and fresh i love this!!!

December 01, 2016

I didn't see much of a result with this. It sometimes made my skin slightly red and irritated after and because of the expiry date, I wasn't able to finish it before it went back.

June 30, 2016

I am so in love with this mask i would even compare it to the Glam Glow Acne mask. This mask has mint, honey and beans that dry up any active breakouts that I have and preventing new ones from emerging. I use this mask once or twice a week depending on my breakouts and every night as a spot treatment that I leave on while I sleep. I am absolutely in love with this mask and will continue to repurchase it forever.

February 15, 2016

This is by far the best face mask that I have used its main ingredients are peppermint,Kaolin and scrubby aduki beans.It has an amazing smell the peppermint really allows for a soothing feeling on your face I've also noticed my pores do not appear so enlarged after I've use the mask,it works great to go deep below the surface to remove all the extra buildup that can remain in our pores.Great for normal or acne ,blemished prone skin.

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?