Matrix Biolage Advanced Keratindose Conditioner

Matrix Biolage Advanced Keratindose Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 622 in Conditioner

March 21, 2017

I naturally have dark dark brown hair and I've been bleaching it platinum blonde for 3 years and this is my go to. I absolutely love it! My hair is so dry and gets tangly but when I wash my hair with this conditioner I can actually get a brush through my hair and it's so soft!

April 19, 2016

he smell of this feels very good. I did not believe in love at first, because my hair was dry air, but after drying I got a good result. This shampoo did not foam.

June 21, 2014

This conditioner really makes my hair smooth and gives my hair manageability when I'm styling my hair. My hair is course so it's relaxed and it's helps when I style it.

June 14, 2014

If you want to do your hair a favor - use Matrix Biolage Keratin dose conditioner! Your hair will thank you!

August 20, 2013

This conditioner has a very runny consistency but you do not have to use copious amounts on your hair since it does condition quite well. My hair was left soft and shiny. Plus it smells nice and helps with frizz.