Prestige Item
Joico Defy Damage Protective Conditioner Reviews

FOR BOND STRENGTHENING & COLOR LONGEVITY
Replenish moisture and build resilience every day without weighing hair down

You may also like: Defy Damage Protective ShampooDefy Damage Protective MasqueDefy Damage Protective Shield

2.0/5

August 21, 2019

The scent...

I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t get over the scent of this conditioner. It smelled like dirt and didn’t quite fit with the scent of everything else in the line. Besides the scent, I felt it conditioned my hair but I can’t get past the scent to want to repurchase.

August 21, 2019

Produit efficace

Odeur agréable, texture crémeuse mais surtout il démêle bien mes cheveux. Je ne peux pas dire qu'il fonctionne mieux qu'un autre mais la combinaison du shampooing, revitalisant, protecteur et masque à l'occasion est sûrement la raison de l'amélioration notable de l'état de mes cheveux!

Moisturizing

This conditioner is quite moisturizing. I have very dry and damaged hair, so I thought it helped my hair texture. I like that it's targeted towards heat protection.

Didn't work for me

Unfortunately, I cannot give this product a positive review given I experienced uncomfortable irritation on my scalp after one use. While the product smells really good and made my hair feel really clean and soft, it just was unbearable and I had to stop using it. I can't speak to whether it helped to prolong my coloured hair, but it may work for you!

Wow!

J'ai adorée j'ai un cheveux sèche et frisé et je n'aime pas n'importe conditioner. Mais celui ci rend mes cheveux doux je sens qu'ils sont protégé et bien hydraté. J'ai remarqué une différence après l'application.Vraiment satisfaite.

Frizz be gone

Amazing reduction is frizz and many compliments on my hair. Smoother, softer and more manageable. Smells amazing as well.well worth the wait and would highly recommend

Great Conditioner

Surprisingly enough I am not one to usually use conditioner, however using Joico's Defy Damage Conditioner has changed my mind. I love how this conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! I will now be purchasing this conditioner from now on and recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants their hair to be silky smooth.

A JOY to use!

Moisturizing conditioner that covered my hair nicely. After leaving it on for a few minutes, it rinsed out easily without stripping my hair. The smell is nice and I do feel it made my hair softer after drying.

August 15, 2019

Soft , Silky hair

I really enjoyed the joico defy damage protective conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and silky. My hair felt very light as well after use. I used it with the joico defy damage protective shampoo.

August 14, 2019

Thick rich conditioner

This guy is very thick and even hard to get out of the sample bottle! I had to cut it open. I like it though, thick conditioners really coat and moisturize my colour treated hair and I love it