Prestige Item
Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo Reviews

Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair.
- Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
- Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
- Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair

Info from Matrix.com

July 10, 2019

Lightness and Removes Brassiness

This shampoo is awesome! I actually use the conditioner as well because these products work so well together. After the first use I noticed a huge difference in the brightness and brassiness of my hair! It smells nice and leaves my hair feeling so soft. I use this about 2 times a week or else I find my hair gets a purple tint to it. I am pleasantly surprised with how bright my blonde is now.

July 05, 2019

Brighter & Blonder after 1st use

After 4 weeks, I can confirm that Biolage lives up to its claim of neutralizing brassy and warm tones.
    The shampoo is purple and has a wonderful floral scent of fig and orchid ( great combo) and is paraben free.
    The lather is a little on the thin side but rinsed out well and left my hair feeling clean.
    I was both surprised and disappointed with the results when using both the shampoo and conditioner: it neutralized the brass in my hair, my hair was brilliant and shiny but... my hair was unmanageable and felt very dry... I had a difficult time getting the comb through my hair.
    Definitely worth the 3 min treatment for true color protection but I recommend following up with an alternative conditioner.

March 22, 2019

Amazing Product

I dyed my hair red back in December and I started using this product based on its reviews online. Ordered it and tried it, and it’s absolutely amazing! It kept the red in my hair for about a month and a half and I still use it. It did not strip the colour and kept it nice and shiny the entire time!

December 18, 2018

Best shampoo on tha market

The matrix color care shampoo is a must have for me it smells great and I don't wash my hair everyday so the pretty smell last for days great for color treated hair and works well with other styling products

June 13, 2018

Would purchase again!

My stylist uses Biolage and my hair always felt so amazing after a color. I purchased some and absolutely love using it. It smells great and keeps my color looking fresh!

May 02, 2018

Un shampoing qui sent bon!

C'est vraiment un bon shampoing, je vous le recommande. En plus de sentir bon longtemps, il rend les cheveux doux et soyeux. Parfait pour prendre soin de vos cheveux colorés!

April 06, 2018
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Great shampoo

This is a great shampoo for anyone with coloured hair. It has made my colour feel fresh in between applications and doesn’t dry my hair out. My hair looks great and shiny!

December 14, 2017

Love Biolage

I am a huge fan of Biolage products so when I started colouring my hair, this was the shampoo I tried and LOVED it. It keeps my hair soft and cleansed and does not dry out the scalp. I have highlights and lowlights in the hair. My lowlights never fade, only grow out. I’m very happy with this shampoo!

October 04, 2017

Smells amazing

I have oily hair and it has been colored, so not only do i have to find a product that works well with my hair, it has to keep my hair from getting greasy and i cant tell you perfect this is!! I love it! Its a little pricey but its not as bad as other shampoos.

September 10, 2017

Love this shampoo!

I'm a hairdresser and I've tried so many professional shampool. This one really suds, smell like heaven, wash hair very well without drying them out and of course it add some good protection for the colour. I would buy it again for sure!