Prestige Item
Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner Reviews

February 06, 2019

Great conditioner for all types

Biolage Hydrasource smells great and is definitely a favourite conditioner of mine. Leaves hair soft and manageable and doesn't weigh it down. Love that it comes in litre sizing.

September 18, 2018

Smooth!

Like the biolage shampoo this conditioner is a goto for me. It makes my hair smell so good and it is incredibly smooth. I bleach my hair and also use this as a hair mask. Put on for 20 mins and rinse out and damaged hair is tangle free. Must have in my shower

March 03, 2018

great product

After trying every kind of shampoo and conditioner, this has become a favorite. Smells great, leaves hair touchably soft. Make sure to follow the directions to leave on 1-3 minutes to really let it work into your hair

June 14, 2017

A great detangler!

This was given to me by a family member who thought I'd like it, and I did.

I have a usual conditioner but I found this to be an awesome asset when I need a little more help with detangling from time to time. It's so good I'd have no problem recommending it for someone as a daily conditioner. I find it so handy that I will be replacing it for sure when it's used up.

The scent is wonderful and it has great value in that a little goes a long way. It feels thick (which is why it's a great detangler) but it's a light conditioner and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Great product!

February 15, 2017

I have thick really curly hair. I have used this conditioner for many years now and it works great. It is a nice thick conditioner and helps soften my coarse hair and calm my frizz.

3.2/5

August 12, 2014

Hair was well moisturized, felt clean and smelt nice

July 27, 2014

This is a decent conditioner. It's supposed to add additional hydration to dry hair. Unfortunately, I have oily hair so I don't need the extra hydration.