4.1/5
Maybeline Brow Precise Fiber Gel Reviews
#69 in Eyebrow Care

January 24, 2019

My brows have never looked so good!

I absolutely loved this! I use it almost every day and I have seen such an improvement! What a great addition to my makeup bag. I don’t think I can ever go back to what I was using before!

January 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Loved It

I bought this ona whim. i was out of my current eyebrow product which is a high end product. I headed to walmart and picked this up. I must say im inpressed and i will be purchasing this again. It went on like a dream and stayed put all day till my night time face cleaning.

October 12, 2018

Brows Up!

I am in love with the product! I have tried many brow gels/pencils/liquids. But this one wins for me. The pigment of the product is so right for me. It absolutely matches my skin tone and makes it look natural. Otherwise sometimes it gives an illusion of drawn eyebrows. These one merges well and if you are an artist you can shape your eyebrows with this gel and a brush!

August 26, 2018

Yes, I definitely would buy this again

Definitely a buy. It filled in my eyebrows so nicely and stayed on all day. Would highly recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

March 29, 2018

Great product

Great product. It’s easy to use and precise, creates a long lasting brow with a sharp look. I’d recoens giving it a try and affordable compared to some of the others out there.

March 25, 2018

Fiber gel

I wanted a cheap alternative to benefits gimme Brow , and found this , the product goes on ok just the application wand is to long and odd so kind of hard to get those nice Brow strokes , still undecided about it