4.1/5
maybeline great lash mascara Reviews

October 17, 2017

Étoffe les cils

Le produit rend les cils très volumineux mais ne fait pas de paquets pour autant. Il ne faut pas essayer a appliquer plusieurs couches pour un rendu moins naturel.

3.2/5

October 09, 2017

good product

i love this mascara. looks really good on me and the best one i have tried so far from maybelline. i would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or is looking to save money. same quality as the ones from mac

September 29, 2017

Don't leave home without it!

Maybelline is my go to mascara and I never leave the house without wearing it. My lashes on their own are very nondescript. I really love and need this product!

September 29, 2017

I like this mascara for my eyes

Guy hg hg vf no kvd we jkm be df do njmn no yfxd c good to hear you and get I don't uy too that ER y you you have been on your phone and regards to your family and I are going no

September 28, 2017

Simply the best

I love this mascara. No matter what I try, I always come back to it. I would choose this over a higher-end brand any day. It's never clumpy and makes my lashes look really lush and long. It hardens a little more than I expected, so, if you are applying more than one coat, do it before the first coat is fully dry. And, of course, you can't beat the price in comparison to other brands.

September 27, 2017

I love Maybelline Great lash Mascara

It stays on and is perfect for any day occasion. I like the brush it does not clump and make my lashes long.The brush also makes it get down to the root of lashes. I would definitely recommend it.