Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara Reviews
#16 in Eyebrow Care

November 22, 2017

Takes a couple of tries, but practice results in great brows

Overall, I really like this product. I would say it's my favorite from all the brow products I've tried. The only small thing is that you have to be careful with how much product you have on your brush. It can get a bit messy if you put too much and you can't easily go back. I also like to outline my brows with Maybelline Brow Drama pencil for a more even polished look! Also, I'm very glad that I was able to try the blonde shade instead of always chosing brunette shades because of being afraid that the blonde is way too light. I think the colour really compliments my skin tone and features.

November 03, 2017

Loooove this

This product is phenomenal. It keeps your brows put for hours they do not budge. Super easy to use and it doesnt make your brows crusty or hard. Love this product

October 28, 2017

Fuller brows and lasts

I have the medium brown color and version with the round, ball applicator. I heard mixed reviews that product doesn't result in thicker brows but after reading up on application process that should first stroke product against hair growth followed by strokes going in direction of hair growth, my brows are noticeably thicker. I still have to use a pencil to fill in sparse spots prior to use as overplucking during the 90's era. Only issue with product is that once product dries, the fibres are slightly crispy when light reflects off brows. Suggest lightly brushing brows once dry to remove any excess.

October 10, 2017

Good for already thick brows

I love this but I also have naturally thick eyebrows. I truly don't understand why they chose to shape it the way they did though. The shape/design makes no sense, but since I have really thick brows I can work around the oddly shaped brush. The product itself is super nice.

October 02, 2017

For Wow Brows!

Okay so I started to use brow products in the last couple of years. After spending way too much on a few products I tried Maybelline's Brow Drama sculpting brow mascara and Wow, it hit the mark in every way! Easy to use and it really grooms the brows well and they do stay in place. The price point is really great. Can't wait to try more of their brow products and even more from Maybelline. You don't have to go broke to look great.

September 28, 2017

Produit vraiment efficace

Lorsque je n'ai pas le temps de teindre mes sourcils (petits poils blancs) j'utilise ce mascara à sourcils. Il est vraiment extraordinaire. En plus de cacher les poils blancs, il fixe tous les poils ce qui donne une belle ligne.
    J'estime qu'il est le meilleur de sa catégorie. J'utilise la couleur blonde ce qui donne brun pâle.

September 27, 2017

Hope this is never discontinued!

This is my go-to brow product for days when I don't have a lot of time to put on my makeup in the morning, and this makes my brows look great in seconds!

June 24, 2017

I really, really, REALLY like this product

I was in search of a new brow product, and am I ever glad I stumbled across this one.
    From the brush, to the formula, this is all I could ever dream of, for such a great price too!!
    The colour matched perfectly for me, and application was very, very simple. I find this product very comparable to a benefit product that I previously used in the past, which was like triple or even 4x the price of this.

I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new brow product, even if you use powder, this is great finishing gel to keep those stray hairs in place all day long.

Give it a try!!

April 24, 2017

Brow products usually tend to be hard to find in affordable prices but, let me tell this is one of the best Drugstore brow gels out there! There are several shades to choose from so, somedays you can just put this on and leave it there is a clear shade as well! A little bit goes such a long way with this product it keeps your eyebrow makeup stay in place all day!

April 18, 2017

It gives a really nice colour to your eyebrows, which can match your hair colour and it can also match my eye colour. It is really easy to use and apply as well.