Maybelline Colossal Chaotic Lash Volum' Express

Maybelline Colossal Chaotic Lash Volum' Express Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 946 in Mascara

June 28, 2017

Amazingly bold lashes

I love this mascara! I think it used to be called Spider Effect? It makes my lashes look unreal in the best possible way. It can be a little wet but once you get the hang of it you can make your lashes look amazing. I'm a fan.

June 28, 2017

Would buy again

Excellent value for the price, no clumps, separates eyelashes well and doesn't leak! Surprised by the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend it!

April 14, 2017

Some of my favorite makeup artists tried this product and I was not disappointed! The volume added to my lashes is the best and I don't need to wear falsies which is a huge time saver. The applicator brush is very full and doesn't clump like most.

March 30, 2017

It comes in a visually appealing package. The brush is curved at the end which creates for a nice eye corner application, it feels nice, not very clumpy.

3.2/5

September 13, 2016

I bought this mascara because I had been wanting to tri it due to other reviews...I was highly unimpressed. It ran, it was clumpy, it did not separate lashes and you have to put multiple coats on and clean up the eye lid after with a q-tip to achieve half of the result that it is supposed to produce!